FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
To all who play at The Ville...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NiGeL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: To all who play at The Ville... Reply with quote

I just want to let everyone know they've been playing a good game lately. I've gotten a lot better playing you guys. Keep up the good fragging!
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buk...buk ..Superchicken!!...Bukwack:::

DK The Killer Chicken
Ohayo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 10:18 pm    Post subject: I'll add my thanks Reply with quote

I came here to post a note about this, having just come from wandering around other servers. I know this is expressed fairly often, but I noticed it again tonight, so....

Playing on The Ville makes you better. Half the time I play on TV 1 or 5 I feel like I'm sucking up the joint. Then I go play somewhere else and wind up as one of the top people on my team.

So thanks for your patience, and thanks for teaching by example and hard-ass, nothing-held-back fragging.
Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you mean there are other servers? Does anyone else know of the existice of other servers? I am totally blown away!
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2002 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What servers other than the Ville. I learned best here. You ply with the best and they also are the best at edjumikating.

DK
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohayo, I have not met you in game yet but i'm looking forward to it and your right if you can make it here, you own on most other servers.
fat ass

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, i totally agree with you. TV is the best. all the rules about respawns are also pretty nice. and campers can't camp, that's cool too. taught me to move faster and think quicker... i think, hehehehe. anyway, keep up the good work!
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always a pleasure to play here. All you -VS- sporting taggers really make the ville look even better. And I'm always getting questions like," Can I wear the tag? Do I have to be TVB to wear it? Do I have to be a reg? Will people flame me for sporting the tag?" I think one can sport the tag if they like playing here or support theville. Heck I even seen some -VS- taggers on other pub servers. Now you guy's keep up the good work, too

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is one of the coolest things! When people ask about the -vs-. I explain to them what it is and they almost always ask if they can wear it. I give them a stern warning about being representitive of "Ville standards and to not disgrace the tag, then welcome them aboard. It is truly a wonderful feeling to be a part of something like this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NiGeL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... maybe I'll use the -vs- tag when I go elsewhere other than the Ville, cause I can usually own elsewhere like yall said. Maybe we can get some fresh meat in here LoL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: