FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Partial return of [Focus]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hired Goon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Villun's,
Wow it's been a while since I visited The 'Ville webpage! What's new? Anyone miss us [Focus] guys? Aw probaly not, but I hope so since we're all easy kills! I'm just dropping a quick note to let everyone know that [Focus]Widow Maker has finally gotten a fast connection at home, so he plans on visiting The 'Ville servers tonight! Since we haven't played TFC in two months (We've been doing DoD LAN's instead), Widow Maker should make for an easy frag. So if you see him in game....BLOW DAT MOFO TA BITZ, GIVE 'IM NOOOOO MERCYYYYY!!!!!! .......ahem, uuuh sorry for that outburst. What just caused that? Oh yeah, probaly the fact he's now online and I'm not . One of these days though, I'll take the time to hook myself up at home! Happy Fragging!
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Focus guys. I hope to see you in the game on the weekends so I can literally blow you to shreds with my new modified RL, LOL. Good stuff.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Hired Goon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger, nice to see a familier face! I've noticed there are dozens of new people in these forums. So I see you and and your sister Swift are now separate entities! Widow Maker may be getting another computer at his place, and he may occaisionally invite me over so I can make the odd appearance on The 'Ville servers. Won't happen often though, since his wife will be needing one of the comps to work on during most evenings. There's another guy I work with who may be setting up two comps at his home, but his preference is Dod, so you may occaisionally see a weekend [Focus] party in Caen sometime in the near future!
Hope to see you soon!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: