FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Got Support?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

. . .drops soapbox. . .stands atop with chin up. . .

How many of you enjoy TheVille? How many of you really enjoy TheVille? How many of you would spend up to 1 hour a week watching your choice of television show just to keep TheVille up and running? Sound to unreal? It can't be done? Oh but yes! It can be done.

Do you support this place? Or do you want to support but don't know how? Well, the best way is to buy anything from the online store! The next way is to be a nice person. Nice. . . .it almost sounds lame. But it works. Just "try" to be nice all the time. Trying is all that matters. The harder we all try, the better "players" we become.

Anyway, I got your attention so I could get that in! Worked huh!

Now you are wondering, "how can I support TheVille by watching television?" Simple. . . . .Stop. .look. . and d-load the new maps. . .While they are d-loading. . go watch television! "How will that help?" Albino started his server out of pure TV pride. He hosts these new maps as a "tryout" phase. How can we try them out if our "Villuns" do not show up to check it out? How do we say "thank you" Albino for doing this just for me? Play on the server!

TV II custom died because no one took the time to download new maps. Period. The people that did download and play on TV II all had a blast. Our only complaint was that not enough people played! What does that tell you? Are we all missing out because of laziness?

"How does d-loading new maps support TheVille?"
It supports growth. Moving forward. Forward motion is a constant so get used to it. TheVille has a DOD server! Now that's an attempt to grow and be open to new interests! TheVille grows everyday and it's a wonderful thing. All of us here. . . we stay so calm. . .no one really dies. . no one really loses anything. . .Just pure fun for nothing. At least for us who do not spend much of our time to make this a better place.

That's my point. Simple. . in the time it took you to read this long @ss rant. . you could have d-loaded a new map. . . .

Just d-load em. Even you 56k'ers! If ANYONE has problems d-loading maps, you can contact me at anytime. PM me here, ICQ me, or e-mail me. All info at bottom of my post. I will help you.

Support. That's all. As small as you can give. .it will work.

BTW. . click a banner every now and then. . it doesn't hurt.

Before I go, I would like to say TY to all of you who do support this place, to all the people that keep it running, and to all that play here just to have fun. GG all

. . . steps down from soapbox. . .I feel light headed. . .

Ok carry on. . nothing to see here. . move on.

Goldom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2002 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i have all the maps, and own an oorgle mug... I think that counts!
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try my best to represent theville, and when I get my friggin' DSL, which is anytime soon, I'll download all the maps and go visit Albino's server. Sorry Albino for not trying it out yet. I'm still in the process of getting my $HI7 together. If I don't get my DSL soon, I'll probably go to the CO office and do a rambo on them like he did in "First Blood." But for the rest of the villans out there who already has the luxury of a good comp/dsl...GO VISIT ALBINOS SERVER!!! I thought people wanted variety and different maps. Well why don't you stop by his server and check it out!!!

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Brujah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imma hafta agree with guard there... ville2 was my fave server when it went specialty nite... I had a field on murderball mondays and flagcontrol3 fridays, but as he said.. no one showed up... eventually it got kinda old.. I even went about lookin for people with <TVB> tags tryin to get them to play on the special maps.. some would some wouldn't *shrugs*... anyway I love the ville and support it

and on another note does that DOD server have avanti yet? >
Goldom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I STILL dont understand how watching TV helps TV... waaa?? TV = TV?!? WAAA IM SCARED NOW!!!!!1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: