FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I'm out for a while.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think that I will not be playing TFC for a while. I am a bit upset and my feelings are terribly hurt. I know, I know.... poor lil HW. But quite frankly, I don't think I deserved the name calling I was getting from Lud in game on Ville 5. I do not believe I did anything to provoke this behavior. First he started out for calling me a bitch, then the red asshole. And we were on the same team! Not to mention how many times I saw him call other people a pu$$y when the map was Avanti. I think it is rude and otherwise childish. I do not think this is indicative of very sportsmanlike teammate, nor a Ville regular. In fact, he was making me ashamed for The Ville. Not a very nice representation. I am sorry if it seems like I am babbling, but I am very upset. At any rate, I will leave you now until I can regain my composure.

Happy fragging all!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ktulu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one big hoax he is breaking rule #1 and will get a stern warning from me. Don't let one persons bad attitude ruin your fun because that's what they want and your better than that. I'm glad you posted this in the forums because that behaviour is not exceptable here at the Ville. So put your guns back on and frag the world.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, this sounds like a growing problem with Lud. I don't believe this is the first time he's done something like that. Maybe a post in the complaints would be in order. Violating rule #1 is not a good way to represent... Don't let some moron make you leave Hoaxy, IMO what he was saying is worth at least a temporary banning to knock some sense into his attitude.
PyROZen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

online name callers, the biggest cowards of them all. Don't let insults bother you, just image the person typing them is the biggest loser. Most ppl act tough online because they are the weaklings in real life.

"Conc Jumping, my old nemesis..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brujah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can't leave! then I won't have some big HW to infect when I'm running around being a bored lil medic
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoaxie, please don't let any llamas put you down by name calling. If you owned them, well too bad for them and they simply have to improve.

We need good ppl like you on TV, so please stay

/me fall down on his knees imploring

Rock2..... JUST SAY NO!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow... obh i had no idea he was tlaking about you...i was under the impression it was a joking flame ware between me and him... im really sorry abt that, i really had no idea..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to me like that's a bad deal for the 'Ville. We're losing an excellent team player for a while and keeping someone who is violating rule 1?

Don't do it Hoaxy, I'd miss ya.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and pondscum (and his AMD chip) was there. I got on lud about his language. Sorry Hoax.

[ This Message was edited by: Sneaky_Lil_Mikey on 2002-04-05 14:47 ]
{BGS}GLOOMIE357

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMAO, i just tell them to bring it and go right after people that call me names. Don't let this childish behavior get to you Hoax. I seen you around and enjoy playing with or against you.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got me about my language mikey?
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey OBH, don't let a moron ruin your day, especially a friggin' no good idiotic, bad mouth llama breeder If you need a break then don't go for so long. We need a fine, fly, sly and jivin' female HW like yerself to throw out metal from her AC. SO COME BACK!!!

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Hoax, can you give me the timelines that this happened? I would like to review the logs and see if a banning is in order.

JD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jd it was about 11am-12 i think?

well i talekd to lud and he says it was a minsunderstanding, he was calling my the p***y and whatnot, i knew he was talkign to me...he said he never called ohb a red asshole. i dont remebr that either...while im not saying anyone is comletely innocent, i dont htink it was a malicous attack on obh, but lud and i as well will be more careful in the future... sorry again

[ This Message was edited by: PondScum007 on 2002-04-05 13:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: PondScum007 on 2002-04-05 13:57 ]
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ludacris? What are you thinking man? You used to be so serene and just played. I too have noticed a few words by you of late, but let it go, thinking you were having a bad day or something. Plus you were a regular and I was giving you a little bit of slack thinking it would subside quickly. Alot of things can be taken out of context while chatting online. Best not to say that stuff at all. If you and someone are joking around and I am not saying it is right to be issuing those words across chat anyways, but put the persons name you are talking to in front of the comments at least. Some people it bothers, some it doesn't. Respect them all.

Albino Gibbon <Runner up, once again to, King of the detpack>

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-04-05 14:35 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: