FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
At long last the wait is over....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FingerDemon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you have all been holding your breath for this, but your waiting is over.

THERE IS AN OFFICIAL WINNER OF THE FINGERDEMON MUST DIE CONTEST!!!!!

Okay, there was already a winner, but that egg sniffer never claimed his prize. Neither did winner #2, even after being emailed. (Note to self: Don't offer prizes except to ville regulars)

But the winner is Bright Red Nipples! Formerly of Vega$, then formerly of Defiance, and now back with Vega$ again? He actually thought the prize was only an @ss kicking or something. But when I explained the situation, he was very pleased. He chose a Large Mug with "Our Server can beat up your server." on it. A choice which I whole heartedly endorse. I love my large Ville "No Llamas" mug.

So the prize is bought and should be shipped to the address he provided in private correspondence. Thanks to everyone for playing and to Bright Red Nipples for winning.. and actually caring about it.

Now I begin my next venture, the FingerDemon Must NOT die contest! I don't think this one will be as popular since I am the only contestant.

<TVB>FingerDemon-VS
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Bright Red Nipples! This will surly be a prize that keeps on giving morning after morning.

Great game Finger. Can we play for a Ferrari next time?
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo!! NANANANANANANA, heheh. I would like to thank all the little people who help me get this prize. And especially FingerDemon for dieing at the end of my flamethrower, heheh. On a serious note, Thanks FingerDemon!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I kill you with my EMP gernade Vegas you always take me down with you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gj nipples...perhaps the power IS to be beholded... this guy Thresh won John Carmack's ferrari in a quake2 contset...anyone else have any ferraris or lamboginis or mazzeratis they want to put up for a contest?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats nipples you flammer!

I agree with sneaky, whenever I fight you in game I can usally take you down but most of the time you take me with you in a fireball of death.

FingerDemo you rule... what more can I say, your a great sport and a hell of a player and this contest you thought up was pure genius Ville style, what's with those others not collecting their prize? I would sell my half-life soul for one of those priceless cups, sure to become a collectors item when TheVille rulez the world and brings TFC to people everywhere even in the poorest countrys, oh wait were already doing that with Canada
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha.....congrats BRN....and thanks finger for doing such a great contest. people like you make me realize why i love the ville so much..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the address on the Federal Express box now.....

To:
A guy called Bright Red Nipples

A FingerDemon

CO: You flaming my ass to death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-04-03 06:59, FingerDemon wrote:

HE actually thought the prize was only an @ss kicking or something. But when I explained the situation, HE was very pleased. HE chose a Large Mug with "Our Server can beat up your server." on it.

Oh..er...sorry Nipples, I always thought you were a female
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: