FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
You guys make me laugh!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoaxie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Villens,

I have to thank God (because I believe, not to offend anyone) for this forum. You guys have posted some funny, funny stuff here. I have had the worst 6 months of my life. Being 37 has been the worst age for me. No matter how I was feeling, if I read the forums, I ended up having a smile on my face.

I will tell you a couple of my things. I turned 37 on Sept. 21st. On October 17th I was told that I had cancer. I had surgery on Halloween. In the meantime, I had to replace the drive belt in my Mustang, replace the alternator in my Grand Prix, buy a new rim for the GP because it had cracked, found out my insurance sucked and had to come up with an ass load of money for my surgery, I could go on, but won't. And of course, I was fired recently. On the upside, I found out after months of waiting, that my cancer is gone.

So, I want to thank all of you who have helped to brighten my life. It is funny, you really never realize what sort of impact your daily routine may have on other people. You have all impacted me greatly, and in the most wonderful way! You made me laugh and smile. It doesn't get any better than that.

Hugs and kisses!

Trina

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that she means that she is laughing at us! I feel so immasculated! KILL HER!
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grrrrrrrr........ You laugh at us the awsome power of the ville will crash upon the with its rockets! Muhahahahhahahahahhahahahahah Kill Her!

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-25 20:39, KillerRoofcutter wrote:
Grrrrrrrr........ You laugh at us the awsome power of the ville will crash upon the with its rockets! Muhahahahhahahahahhahahahahah Kill Her!

We made you laugh????

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I and we are real glad to hear that your cancer is gone! If the Ville as a whole helped you in any way it is a testament to the friendships that can and do develope over long distances.
I hope all your troubles from now on are small and the sun shines of you brightly.
Your posts have sure entertained me and I look forward to many more to come.

Thank you for being here

ROOF

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-03-25 20:46 ]
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh hell, i guess it's time to stop lying.. I LOVE YOU OBH!! in a non-homosexual way of course.. wait, you're a WOMAN.. i love you in a VERY heterosexual way!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina
So glad we helped you cope with all those issues. This is one of the reasons Frag and other formed TVB in the first place. ie have fun and make friends
Laughter and fun and games is really great medicine.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mongoose_Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, The Ville helped someone through cancer, i think we should call Oprah!(The ville is more powerful than David Letterman anyways)
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure I speak for everyone (the the kilaaks?) when I say: "It's our pleasure"
Paddyjack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Hoaxy, I was horrified when reading your story, then relieved that your cancer is gone.

/me give a big kiss to you.

We have a lot of TFC ahead of us, on TV and as teammates for the FNB, and I'm looking forward to it!

Take care!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad to hear that your cancer is gone. I am also glad to hear that the Ville was a source of enjoyment for you while you were going through some bad times.

The Ville is a great place and I really am glad to be part of the community with all the other nutbars that play here.

JD
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah hoax, I am VERY glad to hear that your cancer is gone!

If we helped at all I am glad.

Now we just need to get you a cool job. What do sweet AC skills translate too in the real world? Child care? Motivational Speaker? I'm going to have to think about this...

In the meantime, let's kick some butt!

OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also very glad to hear that we here at the ville helped you through this difficult time in your life. This is not the first time that The Ville forums have helped. We all love to listen, and help as much as we can.

Hope you stick around with us at the Ville for a long time to come OBH.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow there Hoax glad to hear that we as a group made a difference to you during a time of need. It's strange, at least to me, that so many of us can become like a family even though we havn't meet and most of us never will. I guess that is why this is such a special place for many of us.
You are a special one here and you get my post number 300.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwww, you guys are so sweet!

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: