FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Cycodad!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

98 kills with the detpack. I know I havent seen that many ever. Way to go. Usually just getting to 50 is a feat.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for noticing, I was kinda bummed because I wanted an even 100 . I wasn't sure if that was a lot or not, I'd never gone for the detpack award before so I figured 100 should be enough to get it.

I would like to point out that not a single one of those was a CHEAP respawn kill either.

My apologies to all my victims yesterday , nothing personal couldn't have done it without you all...
gindapoo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-24 01:37, CyCoDad wrote:
My apologies to all my victims yesterday , nothing personal couldn't have done it without you all...

I am pretty sure I fell victim to your detpack at least once. But I forgive you since you were doing it for a cause

[ This Message was edited by: gindapoo on 2002-03-24 01:53 ]
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAMN 98 IN ONE DAY!!Way to go Dad!!That has to be a record

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
hoaxie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go, Cyco! The name says it all!! I may have died by detpack once or twice oe thrice.

LONG LIVE THE 'VILLE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL great job. I could only get like 10 kills in a day!

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey dad! thanks for not pointing out that i ruined a few of your detpack kills. I LOVE YOU MAN! in a non-homosexual way of course...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CyC0Dad

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2002 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I though about mentioning WHY(b) I didn't make 100 but figured I'd drop it. But now that you've mentioned it

For those of you that don't know, whne someone stands next to a demo they can't set the pack. Some silly message like "can't set detpack on person"....

Reality is I didn't start playing till late and had to stop several times to do things with the kids and get my youngest tucked in bed etc, so it was my fault I didn't make 100 not yours Whyb. But thanks for coming forward....

Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2002 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh what a shhhhwell Dad. Even though he tucked in his kids, took a break and ran some errands he still was able to get 98 det kills. I'd have to say I'm glad he's on my side. Good job in getting the award.

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: