FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Reason why i dont play servers as much anymore...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i respect all the admins here, i like playing under false names and so do my RL friends which 2 are in LB, but one of those friends got llamafied because he was waiting on nails and he was throwing 2 nades out while he waited cause whne he would get a pack hed get 2 nades, well an "admin" u knwo since there all in part of the ville brotherhood and i guess they can do whatever they want used his powers shot him off packs then my friend commensed to calling him an CHuggin Cok sucker spammer cause he was mad or something so he locked his chat and locked his name to llama which really kinda makes me mad since they both started the crap with each other this is just small example of why the Avantiville community is not what it used to be....

Im not trying to flame an admin i just dont like people abusing there powers im not gonna tell anyone who it is and if he wants to post let him post but i dont care ive played here since avantiville, ive allways respected everyone all the admins so has my friend and now the ville community just does not satisfy me anymore like it once did when i first started and when i came here everyday to play i just get the erge to play on the servers anymore......

Sorry but its just how i feel..U can flame me all u want, you can ban me from servers whatever u like but i just dont have the feeling playing on these servers like i used to ...
Bakuryu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same Ghanja. I'm also issuing my farewells, it's gotten out of hand here. If anyone wants to find me, look mostly on my clan's server, but sometimes on PWG's server. It's been a nice run, maybe I'll stop by if things get better. Later all
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know which admin you are talking about Ghanja. He did something similar to me today.
Goldom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Im not trying to flame an admin

Well that's exactly what you are doing, and it isn't very polite. If your friend doesn't have enough common sence not to call an admin a cock sucker, he deserves to be llamafied. As for you bak, i dont know what happened to you, you were here since my first times on theville, and now you're being rude to everyone and stuff. THIS is why the ville isnt as good as it used to be, not an admin using his powers to avoid people calling others cocks.

Good riddence.

Last Updated 3/11/0

[ This Message was edited by: Goldom on 2002-03-13 20:58 ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldom, its the same way with jac and them, there gonna stick up for there friends..
ice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt wanna have to get into this but here we go...

1- if someone is standing on a pack for nades..who has the right to shoot them off?... especially admin who is representing the server should not..very immature actions to be displayed by *anyone*.

2- the person ghanja speaks of i know well and has explain to me what happen exactly. I must also say this caliber of people and what crowd the ville server brings now is very unsatisfying.

3- to the young man who told ghanja he started a flame thread on the Min, you may need to scroll up and read the post again. I never seen one name mentioned in all of it.Seems to me if he wanted to flame he would of told all of us what min it happen with...

-ice-
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Being rude to everyone"

Who am i being rude to plz tell me...Ive played this server before u even knew what the ville was and i have never ever disrespected anyone ..
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldom, read my reply to your post in the TVB forums. You've got to calm down, and let these guys vent their frustrations. They know how much havoc they start when they start threads like this. Tempers tend to flare, but everyone needs to calm down, and let them say their peace. Then they can go back to their servers and we can go back to ours and all will be right in the world again. And Bak, if it's so bad here, why do you continue to post? You obviously don't play here anymore, so what can you possibly have to say? Stick to your guns and your word and decide what you plan on doing. You don't see what you like here? Then be on your merry way back to the server you pay for.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute! Ganja is wrong ,Albino did not shoot anyone off the gernades to start this.
No one was banned or kicked. Words were being used that never should of been used anytime. I would ban you in a minute for that alone.

Camping the gernades and throwing them in respawn is Llama activity. If one of the older admins were on would you have been so quick to be nasty. I think not. I would of been on you for that also. If you want to have some fun then fine get your gernades and move on to the back of respawn. Let the players who are trying to support the team have them first.
Ganhja you are spouting nonsence! TVB are not all admins and the ones that are are even and hard working. They work hard to provide a nice enviroment for you and others. Albino is one of the new ones and also a very nice guy. He gives everyone the benifit of the doubt. You/ they should apologize for being an ass. You and him should PM albino and work it out at least. Not come into the forums and talk smack.

BAk why dont you get out of here, you have not posted anything other than how much you hate it here. I am sick of it. You have worn out your welcome so stfu.

[ This Message was edited by: ROOFCUTTER on 2002-03-13 21:51 ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the old guy has spoken,
now its time to see a 40 yr old man do some karate!!
Goldom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phear the roofcutter. I agree, and snaggle, I don't think i went over any top here, calling an admin a cocksucker IS a llama-worthy offense, and him flaming them about it is not correct.

Ghajni or whatever, that "quote" you have I found no where in my paragraph, so I don't think I'm responsible to answer for it.
shovelnose
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

people who insist on talking smack on admins are obviously clueless as to how much they do to keep this place as llama free as they do. if you have a problem with how they treat your friends who break the rules, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Goldom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As snaggle, you said, read MY reply in TVB forum HAHAHA DONT YOU ALL FEEL CURIOUS NOW? WELL HAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAH!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~gasp~ AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~ wheeeeze ~ AAAAAAAAAAAAA ~dies~ A.
Albino Gibbon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no problem saying it was me. I commend Ghanja for sticking up for his friend. I totally understand. Thats what friends do. No flaming going to happen from me. I am not sure who the heck it was that I did this to now. It wasn't a me and Ghanja thing. We just talked about what happened. He asked me why and I did what I did and I told him why. I am just saying he didn't get the full truth is all. First of all, I really don't care what he said to me personally, but the main reason is because there were a couple of young people playing and I didn't think it was right. That is it. I will have to think of letting my son play if he has to see your friends verbal comments. Second of all, whoever it was, was under an alias and it probably wouldn't have happened, if I knew who it was. For me seeing someone just camping on a bag, randomly throwing grenades and getting hit by one or two by accident, seemed like someone may be in there just to make life miserable for all players. Ghanja, even after the fact, he rocketed me off the bag again and I didn't kick him. I didn't ban him. I did nothing else. That was 5 minutes after the original episode. Even if I gagged and llamafied him, I still let him play. Was it just a blow to his feelings? You say we are on our high horse. This the one of the first actions I did in the two weeks I have been an admin. The other two was a flag holder, which I slayed so his team could run the flag and a respawning medic that respawn infected even after many warnings. I kicked him and would have let him play again. I don't just throw my so called "powers" around. I just want to play the damn game to be honest. I am not in the elite category, but I hold my own. Saying all that, all you LB members are very good players, but I am not going to kiss your ass nor anybody elses ass. I am not sorry for what I did. Don't friggin leave because of this. I am only one person. I would like for Bakuryu to let us know just what the heck happened to make you not like this place so much now. I also respected you alot and had fun playing against you. You were feeling this way long before I was admin. Speak up. I don't like guessing.

Albino Gibbon <Runner up, once again to, King of the detpack>

[ This Message was edited by: Albino Gibbon on 2002-03-13 22:35 ]
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsk, tsk, tsk. We're gonna get Frag up on the soapbox again folks.
Albino, I'm in your corner on this, and I'm sure all the people who come here for fun, and not to bitch and whine, are in your corner too.
Complaints about admins shouldn't be public forum material, people, pm Rob or the Admin in question.
Bakuryu, I want you to take this for what it is, just a comment from a player who's been around here for a while. I think most people who read these posts know what I'm about, and I think they realize that I'm a very easy going guy, so it pains me to say...

Go

Away.

I'm tired of your ego, I'm tired of your negativity, and I'm exhausted with your immaturity. Play on your own server, stop posting, stop bragging about your stunning versatility and amazing talent in all classes. When, at some future time, you've got the perspective of age and responsibility, I hope you will have developed enough sense to look back on this game and be embarassed by the degree of seriousness you lent to it.
I am not one to post a negative comment about another player, but this has been building up over time, and your ridiculous comments above caused my annoyance to spill over.
Goodbye.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: