FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just Want to Know

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the^=^guy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to know, why did they take off the neo thing on TV3? Also, Why do you need a password to go into TV4? (I know the password but don't know why)
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2002 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The have downgraded the NEO on servers 3 and 4 because of the multi MG bug. When the patch comes out to fix that, they will put the latest version back on.

As far as a password on TV4, I am not sure. The only passworded server is the Grudge Server. It is on there because the server is for Ville regulars, guests, and members. The public does not need to get to it.

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refresh your server list. The IP Address that was TV4 became the grudge server and TV4 has a new IP address, its 38.170.116.101.

JD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering, when u became a chicken do u get any specials? And also, u know the demoman's landmines, how do u makes them when someone walks on it explode. Like when I walk on it, it goes beep beep then explode. How do u do that? ( I know how to do a land mine)Are there any thing special in the new upgraded neotf?
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only specials related to chickens are fried or roasted. Other than that, nada!

Both types of landmines are manually detonated. The pinging one is a sensor mine. Once you hear it, it means an enemy is on it, so you det it. The other one is a regular mine where you need to catch an enemy nearby before detting it.

For what's new on this version of NEOTF v1.4.1, RTFM. Type ntf_help in your console

"Never argue with a fool. He will only bring you down to his level and beat you up with experience."

[ This Message was edited by: mymyMunkeyEye on 2002-03-08 22:17 ]

[ This Message was edited by: mymyMunkeyEye on 2002-03-08 22:19 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: