FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
k, another poll

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as some of you may know, Rata-tat-tat llamafied me last night, and took a poll to see if i was a llama... many answered yes.. this is to see who thinks i'm a llama/loudmouth.. heh so post away. be honest, brutally honest

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont, and dont really know why you would be classified as one. Personally the crowbar wars are getting old, but I guess ppl wanna do them. Just dont complain if I shoot the opposing teammate trying when the rest are trying to have a serious game. I try to talk in game some, but the typing slows down my gameplay and I like to just go out and kill kill kill, then die die die..hehe

PS, if this post makes absolutely no sense, it was ment to be that way. I had no intention of it being so confusing. I have to put up with Whyb talking about his shortcomings all day long.

Ok Danny Buh Bye

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-03-05 13:53 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JollyRoger1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...? Why where you lammafied again? I don't really think you are a loud mouth... For the crowbar thing, Hey. Whatever floats your boat, so long as it isn't sinking mine. You want to be a crowbar swinging idiot, fine. I do such sometimes. Just, don't complain if you get mowed down.
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-05 13:53, JollyRoger1 wrote:
...? Why where you lammafied again?

well, im not exactly sure, but rata said it was because i was talking a lot of sh*t.. so i want to know who else thinks i do
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, if you want serious, No I dont think your a llama for chatting alot or talking smak. I think its funny 99% of the time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on last night with you and Rata. I'm sorry I left before the llamafacation took place.

Honestly, I have played with you and never really noticed anything other than you talk alot. Last night however, you were (in joking mood) saying things like I hate you Rata etc. It was old quick.

I figured he did this to you because of the comments you made about him and his admin promotion. IMO.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Rata might have been getting you back in a different way (other than killing you endlessly) . I don't really think it was to personal though. Talk away. It doesn't bother me. The only thing that bothers me is when someone constantly types up something that has a wav file with it. THAT gets annoying, because I don't have to read what you type, but I do have to listen to the wav.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my opinion is that you cant be llamafied by an hw.. no matter what people will disagree but llamafying takes skill.. not being a big guy with 300 skill that if u take a survey 90 % of people.. thats the 1st guy they ever played.. being owned by a soldier,spy, demo is another thing.. but by an HW? lmfao no
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkw0r, I believe that they are talking about admin_llama, not ownage.
Rata-tat-tat
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it was more then one reason ... it was either llama or gag .. and I would rather see brawwl hehe another was the more you talk the less you play when I llamaed you you seemed to play more. You were also llamaed for about 5 mins tops.

Rata-tat-tat on yo hat. Eat it up fast or you will get the bat.
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-05 14:59, Rata-tat-tat wrote:
You were also llamaed for about 5 mins tops.

BAH! it HAD to have been like 15! or mabye it just seems longer when i cant talk... hmm...
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Usually the people who talk smack actually truly suck. They just happen to dominate someone at that particular time so they think they are L33T. Personally, I respect someone more if they can punish and not talk trash. I would rather hear, "flag in enmy tunnel" than, "I pwned you all!". People like Rata that can dominate an entire level without ever muttering the phrase, "I pwn you all".

Whybkilaak, the tower thing got really annoying very fast. That's the only time I have ever been bothered by your jabber during a game. Other than that, I don't think you are a Llama. Games aren't for chatting they are for playing. So if someone has a problem with you jabbering on and on in game, you are probably wrong and should stick to team messages. But that's just MO.

[ This Message was edited by: Kjeldorian Royal Guard on 2002-03-05 15:09 ]
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I hate it when people start talking about how good they are, or how bad their teammates are. STFU and play!

As for joking around and poking fun of each other, that's cool. We're here to have fun, right? As long as you're still playing more than talking, keep up the good commentary
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thewz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only would bitch about my team when we were attacking on avanti, and there were 4 (yes, 4!) engies staying in our spawn, whoring ntf. Yes, one engy can be useful up front, and we did have one engy up front holding back the enemy, but damn the other 3 engies were doing jack shit next to our spawn.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I voted yes and all, I was only joking, considering I also voted no for Rata being a good admin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: