FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Check out -:SI:-'s site

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sSdD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys, as i mentioned earlier, -:SI:- finally got a site...so go check it out and give us ur comments, we don't have forums yet, but will hopefully get them soon.. so just post ur comments on this thread please.. also if ur interested in joinin
-:SI:- or a clan...the check us out, we r still activaly recruiting......i know ToRaK wanted to see the site.....and well there r a few others i've been wantin to try and recuit.....so check it out....we need new members, well check it out, give us ur feedback, and enjoy urself...here's the URL
~~http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/si
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice site, someday I'll get something like that too
sSdD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha thanx a lot man...that site was made totally from simple HTML....i have a friend who is really smart, and he know HTML really good, so he just made that...and from Angelfire too....lol but hope to see [Defiance] around....
Computer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the site, looks great. Wish I had time to play in a clan cause I would really like to get into tournaments, but oh well my time is somewhat limited which has always kept me from doing that, if they only did it on Friday nights, thenI would be totally shibby........ ok I'm rambling and I'll shutup now

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sSdD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2002 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, since -SI:- is still new and all, we don't do any of those matches yet...but thanx for checkin out the site
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: