FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ethical/moral/STRATEGIC question for ya...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for all you awesome ville snipers.

I have been running into a quandry when I get an SG in my sights. The question is this.

Do you go for the engy first? Or do you go for the SG? I know if I take out the engy, I can get two kills, one for the engy, and one for the SG, but if I take the SG out, chances are, I take the engy with it.

What are your thoughts?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm usually in range of the SG's sight, so I always shoot the SG and let the engi die from his gun. If I'm not I shoot the engi just to laugh at him.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, it depends on the cirumstances. If I am in a bad spot, where I can be killed quickly, then I take out the SG and then the Engi. Making sure the SG is down comes first because it helps out your teammates.

If I'm in a good spot I'll take the Engi first then the SG. Usally I will get the SG first just to make sure it goes away. Sometimes it won't kill the engi, just weaken him. So if your guick at the hip you can pop him in the gut and.... no more engi.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I am really one of the "awesome Ville snipers" but when I snipe the SG is going bye-bye. If the engie dies too, thats a bonus, but I know from playing scout, medic, solly, etc. that in order to advance the flag, the sgs must die. IMO it is better for the team this way.
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a bunch guys. Looks those engys'll have to keep a close eye on their SGs from now on

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-14 14:37, OSU Snipe Shocker -TPF- wrote:
Thanks a bunch guys. Looks those engys'll have to keep a close eye on their SGs from now on

why? who's gonna be blowing them up?? i hope you're not talking about YOU!!! you suck!!! hehe jk man. (payback for rejecting my mom last night)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say, if you can see the engy, get him, then the sg. If there is any chance of you being spotted and not killing the sg, than take the safe way, kill the sg and run like hell.
Ktulu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep your filthy hands off my SG! LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: