FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
CHEETURS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swift - VS -

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:51 am    Post subject: CHEETURS! Reply with quote

Yea we (Ludacris, Sivi, Frostbite...) ran across two CHEETURS this fine morning. Twas in VILLE 5:

1. McKnight: WON ID# 1624044
2. Pansy: WON ID# 2095307

McKnight was an unbelievably awesome non-dying HW and Sniper. Ludacris asked him what was going on w/ that but he just kept silent and mozied on along playing like cheating wasn't wrong at all in TheVille.

As for Pansy he felt when team member just reappeared after dying after being killed and infected them right off the bat wasn't respawning at all. I warned him twice, but of course he felt otherwise.

Ludacris, Sivi, Frostbite... let me know if i'm wrong on this account k?
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was not there, so I do not know.

However, I want to caution everybody (and don't take offense plz). Just because someone is awsome does not mean they are cheating. I've went into some league servers and seen people that could kill you without even looking at you. Be careful when throwing accusations around. Some people are just that good.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McKnight cheated. He would constantly just lock on to people with his ac. He didn't use 1 grenade. At one point he was lagging, and did a 540 and hit me. He sniped but didn't have 1 headshot, every bullet went straight into the chest. As for the medic, I personally do think he was a bit jumping into respawn, as soon as the gates opened he rushed luda (sniper), and chased him through. I had a bad attitude towards the cheater, but I really don't think that matters, if someone is cheating, why can't I make him realise he's a loser?

Edit: Torak, he didn't use 1 grenade, he littlerly didn't know how to play this game, he was not a top clanner, he was a cheater.

Last edited by Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero on Sun May 05, 2002 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
ToRaK

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said I wasn't there...

Guess it's time to call Trigger out... Get 'em boyz.
PHISH

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
McKnight cheated. He would constantly just lock on to people with his ac. He didn't use 1 grenade. At one point he was lagging, and did a 540 and hit me. He sniped but didn't have 1 headshot, every bullet went straight into the chest. As for the medic, I personally do think he was a bit jumping into respawn, as soon as the gates opened he rushed luda (sniper), and chased him through. I had a bad attitude towards the cheater, but I really don't think that matters, if someone is cheating, why can't I make him realise he's a loser?
I don't see what part of that is cheating..unless you specced him in first person view and recorded a demo of him doing some weird shit or something.
PyROZen

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have seen a few cheaters on TVII recently. I cant recall any names but i remeber seeing a wallhack in action, i tossed a grenade and the guy just went into the wall and came back out once the grenade exploded.

"Conc Jumping, my old nemesis..."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played against the mcnight and didnt have much probs with him. Personally didnt see anything that stuck out to me as odd.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Trigger Happy

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The respawn infecting panzy is wrong to begin with, I think he should be warned and left learning that the rules need to be respected around here. As far as the HW, I think I'll let CS Guard do him a friggin favor, then I'll open my tongue cave and start talking shhmack, hehe. There are a lot of wierd things that everyone is going to encounter no matter what. It's hard to point a finger at someone these dayz and think cheater unless we know for a fact that he has those files in his computer. Although we can only analyze something through experience, because we are not the software that can detect cheats. I think he probably doesn't even know that this forum exists if he is a noob. We shall see what will happen to that guy, because admins. will look into this and do a demo on him, or the CS Guard will do the work for them. Time will tell And when that time comes then he will go down in the hall of shame. History is always remember here at theville when it comes to CHEETURS!!!!

- Sig Made By <TVB>Bada^Bing-TPF-
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty certain there's no such hack that makes you invulnerable
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about this McKnight guy. But I was playing on Petes Avanti/Dustbowl server, and there was an HWguy playing there with around 300 ping. He had extremely good aim with the AC. But the thing that striked me as odd was, right when he would see me, he would automatcially spam every single nade he had. Maybe he just had good aim with AC because of his ping.
My Personal Insanity

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleEyes wrote:
But the thing that striked me as odd was, right when he would see me, he would automatcially spam every single nade he had.

*inside the panicked head of that hwg...*
OMG OMG OMG A ENMY PULL PIN THROW PULL PIN THROW NADE
THROW NADE OMG OMG OMG OMG DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'm a little cooled down now. Greebo, yes there is no hack that makes you invulnerable (minus the adminmod/rcon hacking), but I did not accuse this guy of running anything like that.

The guy never missed, no I do not have a demo of him in first person. But he would not answer any questions, I tried to start off somewhat nice, but at the point I was very fed up from being owned by what I think is a hacker. If it was a top clanner, I would imagine he would say so.

Also, I never saw him prime or throw 1 nade in the entire game. I've yet to see an aimbot that does prime and throw nades, so this highly made me think he was cheating.

At this point I was in my respawn in avanti, and I was jumping past an area that he was sniping people in. Everytime I walked by he would hit me.

We cap 3, and he is standing in the open facing the church. His body is twiching, not like lag but like bad playermovement being passed to the aimbot. It looked to my like he was randomly focusing in on things that didn't exist. All of a sudden, he did either a 540 or a 180 and hit me dead in the chest.

Now, we are still trying to get 3, and he is playing hwguy. I am at 2, and so is he. Once he would kill someone in front of him, he would completely disregard me the soldier behind him. He still had enough health, because it still took a 2 rocket and a nade to kill him, but I did this more than once, and he would not swing his ac over to me. Looks like some nice fov (field of view for an aimbot, to prevent being caught be cs-guard).

He went spy at the end. While I used to believe the knife would just keep swinging, as of the making of hlha (I don't think this works after 1109, but I would imagine other cheats would include range on weapons) knives will start swinging when the player is close (Don't know the measure) away. He just kept running up to me and swinging his knife. Never once changed his weapon for any class which surprised me when he was playing spy. Note: he still didn't prime a nade. Most good clanners (correct me if I'm wrong), when going against a full health solly would at least tranq him, or try and hit him with a nade.

Dahak was there in the begining, and I really want to hear his comment.

If I am wrong, do owe him an appology. I was quite harsh on him when he just did not answer me no matter what I said.
Awea

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2002 11:09 pm    Post subject: I wuz there Reply with quote

I was there at the time this happend. I was playing an engi, owning people with my dispensor. I tried to go play offence because I was board with the others not being able to get to 3. One HW guy, would always own me before I could even get my EMP grenade off. Every time I walked around a corner, BAM! dead. Pretty sure it was him.
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I remember it as you being on that guys team, getting 5 dispenser kills, 2 of which were me. He was the guy on your team leading the scoreboard.
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who noticed that this thread is in the wrong category?

This would fit nicely in the Complaint Department.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: