FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TV3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That's about all I can say. What happened. No class limits, 5 hwgs, and 5 engys? How can you get by that on avanti. It has the new neo, but still warpath in the rotation? How much sense does that make? I don't know exactly why, but don't you think these facts are a bit stupid? Any chance on getting the limits down, and either warpath of neotf (preferably) removed?
QuasiModo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need to have only 2 engies on a neo server...Torak was just telling me about this avanti game on 3 where they had 5 engies with crowbar mgs...the blue team scored 10 for capping point 1 and couldnt cap point 2 for the whole game...red team won 144-10...need to cut down on the limits to make it more fun for everyone...just a thought...
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, I was there and guess who got the first cap? Yup, your talking to him. It was hell and my team sucked. I was the only one taking out mgs/sgs.
sSdD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm...those class limits should have been down...but i think that warpath is awesome and fun with the Neo on it...just fun as sniper and demo to piss off engies
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True dat, nothing more fun than taking out those pesky MGs from a safe distance. The only thing is, you get NO credit for it. I took out like 20 or 30 MGs on avanti once, but my score still chewed ass. Ah well, I guess you can't have everything

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
sSdD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o, if u think that avanti is fun as sniper with mg's.....warpath is like 3x as fun...when they have CP 3 secured...and you can get to ur sniper deck...it is sniper heaven..free sg's...free mg's...free eniges (haha)...and the free idiot that happens to walk across the bridge
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2002 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... is it going to be limited? Or the same battle field as usual?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: