FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Y.P.A.W.O.M. Struck down!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The day I've feared has come, the 1.0.8 patch has been released upon me and has stopped my war machine dead in it's tracks. I was running a cracked version of HL so the new patch has made it so my crack has become outdated and I can't log into Half-Life let alone TFC.
I need help, If anyone knows where to find the 1.0.8 crack I'd really like to know. Otherwise I'll have to go buy HL again.

In other news, Bada Bing if you're reading this, go check out the HBO store under The Sopranos, they have multitudes of merchandise all with "Bada Bing!" on them. Ranging from shot glasses, mugs and tumblers, to jewlry and shirts. Thought you'd like to see that.

Demented Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just go buy the game. I'm sure you can find it online for cheap these days. Also, your Bunnyhopping days are over. Muahahahaha.

Rockman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be mistaken, but I think all you need is any copy of a HL CD. I believe that your CD key that you already have is your software license. It is what WON recognizes and gives you permission to play. It won't let two users play simultaneously with the same CD key.
Rockman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be mistaken, but I think all you need is any copy of a HL CD. I believe that your CD key that you already have is your software license. It is what WON recognizes and gives you permission to play. It won't let two users play simultaneously with the same CD key.
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2001 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bunnyhopping? I don't recall any bunnyhopping that I was aware of. I'm not even sure how to bunnyhop, but I think you have to jump offa somethig really high. I just jump aroun alot because I do in quake alot, force of habit, makes it harder to hit me, especially for snipers whcih are my #1 enemy. Just above spies.
And I think I will buy it, so I can get Blue SHift and Opposing forces back, along with the graphix upgrade patch.

thewz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this will help, but try http://www.astalavista.com they have all sorts of cracks and hacks for ripped version gamez and warez...not that i would know anything about warez...

[ This Message was edited by: the_avenger on 2001-09-25 16:51 ]
cstone

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surely you can spare $30 to buy a new copy of Half-Life?? Money well spent as far as I'm concerned. Where else can you spend $30 for about 4 good years of solid entertainment (Half-Life being released around 1998). Just save yourself some trouble and buy a new one.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00001KUII/qid=1001456147/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/002-7011203-4868027

[ This Message was edited by: cstone on 2001-09-25 17:25 ]
LilBigCip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.megagames.com/cgi/download/download.cgi?action=search&category=cracks&search=HLPATCH.ZIP

Here ya are

YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2001 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry bout it I bought It.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: