FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
How to get points faster
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YZ

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one thing is that you can be an engi and build a mg in places the other team can not see, another thing is you can put an mg in there raspawn right in the leg of the tall man and have a spy,med,scout....... upgrade it the when you switch most of that team will get killed. And if you a really good sniper you can find a hinding spot and snipe them/ when you playing dustbowl you should be a defender and an engineer and plan ahead of time. like you build an mg by the capture place and an sg near by not bye the fence cause it will get blown up faster and annother thing is build an sg by a green pack sg when it gets hit you just keep whenchin you sg so its harder for the other team. If you have an idea please replay to this post.

Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

another thing is you can put an mg in there raspawn right in the leg of the tall man and have a spy,med,scout....... upgrade it the when you switch most of that team will get killed.

trust me, if you do this, you WILL be kicked and banned.. do NOT do this unless you want a short stay at the ville
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Computer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why not, Omega was doing it last night? He pretty much lived at respawn for the enitre duration of our time on Avanti on server 4 i think. Hard to expect better out of new people when the regulars set a poor example

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Whybkuul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

consider this your warning. don't do it. if i am ever in game with you and see you do this, i will post in the forums and the admins will ban you. this is considered llama behavior and is not tolerated at the ville
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Florida]GO TO HELL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey YZ You Need To Read The Rules On This SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.geocities.com/clanflorida/Florida.html
cya,
[Florida]GO TO HELL
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-02-23 11:40, Computer wrote:
why not, Omega was doing it last night? He pretty much lived at respawn for the enitre duration of our time on Avanti on server 4 i think. Hard to expect better out of new people when the regulars set a poor example

You should really say which Omega.. there are a few around

[ This Message was edited by: SHAFT on 2002-02-23 18:32 ]
Computer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

say "with" omega? what does that mean, and if you saying that I should have said something "to" him then I did, several times

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chen Kenichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means *which* omega. There is more than one. Either way neither of them should be building in enemy spawns.
Secret Agent Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

computer; shut your hole! nah just kidding.

aa, oshiete sensei-san
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-02-23 18:10, Computer wrote:
say "with" omega? what does that mean, and if you saying that I should have said something "to" him then I did, several times

I meant which
sSdD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha now if you put a mg in respawn..that is just plain old cheap...that just shows that you aren't good enough to earn kills and have to play cheap to get kills...just my opinio
Turbo!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldnt the machine gun turrets that protect respawn take out the engy? I mean the engy isnt a very tough class health and armor wise. and then youd have to get another player to get past them to upgrade the mg.

[ This Message was edited by: G.I. Radio Man Jim on 2002-02-23 18:51 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2002 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it only takes 1 second to drop an MG, and 2 seconds for a scout to run in and touch it. That's just cheap play, and will get ya booted, fast.

The only time I blow up my own teams' MGs is when they build them there for that reason, I think everyone should blow them up in that case.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume you are talking about Omega Inative ( ?? spelling ?? ) but I doubt he would do something like that.

I have only ever done it once, and I didn't mean to, and that was when I killed Sensi, and they just capped 3, so I admitted I amde a mistake, and let him slaughter me with his crowbar

And that is the ONLY time I have ever respawn camped on Avanti, so if you are talking about me, you are most likely mistaken or you are bull shitting.

-Omega SiN
SpeCies

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2002 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read the Rules!! Rule 1- Don't be an Ass, Anything involving an enemy entering their opponents Respawn (Being player or weapon) clearly breaks this rule.

Rule 2- (Clearly speaks for itself)LOL!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: SpeCies on 2002-02-24 13:56 ]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: