FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NerUKierFKeal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was playing on the villeIV and i found out that engs can build more then one mg but i can only build one. i tried buildspecial, _special2, and det_special or detspecial none of them seem to let me build more them one mg

can someone plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!

DreadVile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a Bug or so I am told. As for how to do it I don't know but when it gets removed you won't have to worry about it. That is if it gets removed.

JollyRoger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't do it. It's a bug, and probably disliked by the admins... Can i report someone as a Llama for doing that? Of course i'll ask them to stop first, but... Just a question i was wondering. (Yea, this really gets to me. Could you tell? I'm actually considering reporting someone! )

The ladies man,
JollyRoger.
Blue Ruler
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read in a post the other day that you are expected to play fair and only have 1 mg as per normal. This is a bug that will be removed and until it does I heard that if you build more than 1 mg you will be spanked as it will be considered cheating.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure that it's a bug. more likely the server is messing with people. i was a sniper and got all the weapons once!! pretty cool. it has a lot of fun stuff. just relax and let it be.

Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2002 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-02-22 00:22, fat ass wrote:
i'm not sure that it's a bug. more likely the server is messing with people. i was a sniper and got all the weapons once!! pretty cool. it has a lot of fun stuff. just relax and let it be.

A) It's possible to get and AC as a scout, so that is very possible.

B)Of course it's a bug, come on it's neoTF we're talking about.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> John_Doe's Tip Section All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: