FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What In The Name!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I brought this up in a different post. What does your nickname mean and maybe explain it some.

DOH, forgot mine, its my car, a blown 1965 mustang

[ This Message was edited by: blown65 on 2002-02-15 16:55 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JollyRoger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JollyRoger wrote the anarchists cook book.

The ladies man,
JollyRoger.
Jacoughski

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I explain my name, I might get edited by the admins.

OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSU=My university
Snipe=My Favorite Class
Shocker=My Video Game Name (I use it or variations of it in all of my video games ie Shocker, Shox, Shock, etc)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hoaxie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My last name is Hoaks and I am rather small. It is just a play on words. I also used to do a comic strip called One Big Hoax.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sSdD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha why Curious George of course, who can ever forget Curious George, the Curious Little Monkey....haha....just couldn't let such a great idea go to waste, so had to keep it goin
BitterBeerFace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BitterBeerFace... stolen directly from the keystone commercials. It doesn't really mean anything about me, but it's one of my old-school Diablo character names
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name clearly invovles way to many illegal activities As long as you know what a rom is, you should be able to figure it out.

Oh ya, that's for "GameBoyRom-TPF-", I use that name most places

SuckGod started a little while ago when I first started playing TFC, and was still able to own people even though it was my first time playing. I had the name "Suck", because well, I sucked at the game. I got god from the fact that I owned stupid little people and was their "god". It also kind of came from c-strike. When I used to play way back when I remembered two people Praxg0d, and demong0d. I liked them having god at the end of there name, and was going to add it to mine. Later I realised all the other unintended ways you can view my name, I would have registered here as GameBoyRom (the name I now play with, and my name just about everywhere else), but I didn't so I guess I'm stuck This post is too long to explain one name

[ This Message was edited by: SuckGod on 2002-02-15 18:30 ]
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My nick is a character from the Star Wars galaxy. He had only a small part in Episode IV, but had a highly collectable figure of the wrong size. There is a new one out under his real name, Zutton. I thought about changing mine to be correct, but I figured it was okay to keep it. (wow, didn't realize I'd write that much)
Kula_Ras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name literally mean "Penis Head" in Amaharic. Language spoken in Ethiopia. I have friend from there and, of course, the first words he taught me were all the fun ones.
Lil-Yugi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to sneak around on maps and I like to sneak stuff!

[ This Message was edited by: Sneaky_Lil_Mikey on 2002-02-15 19:01 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sully
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last name Sullivan, nickname for whole life, Sully.

Boy I wish it were a more clever reason than that.

Sig courtesy of K.R.G.
Jaredmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is also a nickname. I am on the wrestling team, and so many people that I know say we act like gorillas, so Jared + monkey = Jaredmonkey
Dahak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahak is the most evil of all Gods with one goal, to rule the world as the only God.

Dahak is a god so evil that even the other gods fear him. His reign of terror started when he used Gabrielle to deliver his daughter Hope. Hope went on to bring allot of death and mayhem, including the death of Ares nephew Strife, at her ally Callisto's hands, and Xena's son Solan at her own hands.

After Hope’s death Dahak started a war with the gods of Sumaria and killed most of them and almost freed himself into our world by sacrificing Nebula and gaining a warrior’s heart. Hercules and Iolaus manage to stop him but not without Iolaus losing his life. He then went on to Ireland and killed the Druids before luring Hercules and Morrigan to Sumaria where he took control of Iolaus’ body and tried to use it to kill Hercules.

After Hercules stoped Dahak in Sumeria he followed him to Greece. Dahak had in that time influenced most of Greece into beliving that he was their savior and that Hercules, having gone mad had killed the Gods. Hercules with the help of Dahak's first follower managed to preform an exorcism and stop him it seems for good this time

I saw it on Xena, lol.

[ This Message was edited by: Dahak on 2002-02-15 21:14 ]
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a post on this at one point in the past but I will gladly tell you the boring story behind my 'original' name. I hope it doesnt cause you to fall asleep.

When I first started playing TFC I noticed that whenever a player was killed their corpse tended to lay around for some time and I often would ask who's body was that. A friend once replied " I dont know who's body that is, it must be a John Doe" and I am sure you all know that unidentified bodies in the morgue are referred to as John Doe's.

Well in fact many of those John Does were in fact my own bodies as I really sucked back then (yes, I still suck at many classes). As I got to be a better sniper I started to run across the bodies of my victims and of course they were still referred to as John Doe's. I decided that I should start to take credit for my work and changed my name to John Doe and now whenever someone comes across a corpse they will know that it was the handywork of John Doe.

Ok did that make any sense or should I just quit while I am ahead?

JD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: