FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Mulch_dm Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TargetDummy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From another thread:

Quote:

On 2002-02-08 00:07, Ktulu wrote:

Mulch_DM what can you say.... this map rules, straight forward face to face combat and almost everybody know the un-written rules.

Uh oh, this Dummy doesn't know the un-written rules for mulch. Never played it in fact, but wouldn't mind some much-needed work on my deathmatch skills.

Can you help me out. Don't want to be a llama out of ignorance.

Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since I've played that map, but from what I can remember, one member of a team goes outside and steps on the little thing (It's the only thing on the battle grounds, I can't describe it). Then you jump when you are ready and wait for your enemy to jump meaning he's ready, and then you go at it. Right?
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you enter the server, I usually join civvie to see what class is being played at the time. Once you can see what everyone is, pick red or blue. When you enter the mulch arena, stand inbetween the doors on your end. When you are ready, start to jump in place. When your opponent starts jumping, you can attack him. If there is a match going, don't enter unless everyone on the server agrees on a mass fight. Only one match per arena at a time. Most often, secondary nades are not allowed. If an opponent has his crowbar out, honor him by getting yours out. The name of the game is fair fighting. If you ever have questions, ASK. Most of the people on the Grudge server are more than willing to help you out.
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its pretty simple...here are the general rules, however sometimes people adlib.

- 1 on 1 combat with the same class, almost always soldier v soldier. medic and demo are other common 1 v 1's in mulch

- each player enters the arena and stands against the center wall outside of their respawn. then when you are ready start jumping up and down and when the other player does the same thing then yall start fighting.

- ONLY USE PRIMARY GRENADES.

- also you aren't supposed to switch to your supershotgun until you have shot 4 rockets as soldier.

- and finally you can't run to your respawn for health until the other person dies. kind of obvious, but just wanted to throw it in.

those are the basic rules for it...
Robbie

GoldenSpy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at map info in the command menu
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: