FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Just wondering

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin Sivvi Defiant Hero

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just wondering, if llama beans, and munkey choose to keep cs-guard off their servers or if they do not know how to because of neotf (seeing as they are the only servers with neotf, but without csguard). With metamod, it is very easy to have 3 mods (adminmod [I think you have this], cs-guard, and neotf). I've done it, even though I do not own a server of my own. If you guys need help I should be able help you along in the installation, but once you get it on, you'll need to ask someone else (other admins), how to set cs-guard up. I'm too lazy to look at the config files
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been tried, but it's never worked.. Both Admin mod and the CS Guard are built on Metamod. NTF works but CS Guard starts up but it never starts file checking. Thats why we leave it off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well don't I feel like a dumbass! I did probably what you did, and had the csguard start, but never scan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: