FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
NY and DC Bombings
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be serious. Very serious.

My prayers go out to everyone who was killed or injured involved in the The World Trade Centers and also the Pentagon. These fucks better be brought to justice who pulled this off. No jokes, no signiture on this post. As I type this in Chicago, the threat here is real.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching the news here on the west coast about an hour into this massacre. My heart goes out to all the victims of this cowardly terrorist act. May those responsible be hunted down like the animals they are....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scenes on the news are frightening. I cannot believe what I am seeing.

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims.

ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no words, so sad, payback
phantazem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I stand on my balcony and look to the right, I can see the Empire State Building. If I look to the left, I would normally see the World Trade Centers. Today I watched as both buildings crumbled before my unbeliving eyes. I heard the first explosion as I was getting ready for work and I called to say I would be late because my mother was hysterical. I was watching when a plane crashed into the second building. I did not witness the first building collapsing but I was staring right at the second, while on the phone with Jedi, as the north tower collapsed. This is a national disaster beyond belief. A great monument to democracy, freedom, and capitalism, along with the lives of thousands of innocent people, has been destroyed in a cowardly act of senseless violence. My condolences to the friends and family of any who were injured or killed in this dreadful act of terrorism. Retribution must be swift and harsh!!!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: phantazem on 2001-09-11 12:53 ]
ApacheEyes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pray for those who lost their lives today and my heart goes out to their families.

I will not be playing today as a mark of respect.

Ap.
Axa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish everybody strength in this time of horror. As a South African pretty much used to bombings as an everyday part of life - I know how horrific this is. To anybody with family / friends affected, my thoughts are with you.
America will prevail.....
[BGS]JEDI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't believe my eyes. I just witnessed 2 of the greatest buildings destroyed by two planes. My heart goes out to the families and friends who were injured. This is a very very sad day.
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope that all my TFC friends and family from NY area are all ok.

Twisted29, Phantazem, Jedi, Gloomie357, syslb and all those that I are from NY that I dont know, please take care.

JD
yella

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am appalled by this barbaric act of mass murder. Everybody in the UK shares this view and we will stand by our allies and friends across the Atlantic no matter what.

The terrorist scum will be found, brought to justice and crushed.

Damn terrorism, damn racism, damn hate. God help the human race.

Neil
London

[ This Message was edited by: yella on 2001-09-11 12:42 ]
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really don't know what to say except that I hope Bin Laden's terroristic
children of incest die a slow and painful death.. God Bless those who paid
the ultimate price for being an American....<Moment of Silence>
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of tall buildings. Being here in Chicago you have the Sears Tower, John Hancock among other 1000+ foot tall buildings. There are I think 4 f-14 jets flying in formation over the area. Never thought I'd see this day.

I was to the World Trade Center back in '96 visiting the observation deck in tower 1. To have filmed the whole experience on camcorder from the lobby all the way up to the rooftop. Now it all gone like that. To for you guys in NY who saw it. I know, I've been there (WTC) and it's undescribable. The WTC buildings are more massive than Sears Tower. Where Sears is taller but steel, the WTC is concrete and steel. To see it fall like that is unbelievable.

Last note to the f***rs in the middle east celebrating??! F.U. ..!..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
phantazem

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live less than a mile from the Trade Center. The southernly view from my balcony is now unnervingly empty. Nicely put Frag. Extermination of those responsible is the only justice!
YourPowersAreWeakOldMan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot beleive what I just saw! 2 massive buildings like that gone, just fell down after being hit seems impossible!
I am pissed and outraged beyond words, I can't wait till they find the motherf*ckers who did this and kill them in the most horrible ways conceived by man. Their country obliterated, their people exterminated. We've been making more terrible, powerful weapons for the past 10 years since Desert Storm, now's the time to see how well they work. This act of destruction on the U.S. and the lost lives of the innocent victims will be avenged.
SilverOne
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2001 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers and thoughts are with those here that are torn by this disaster. I'm totally in shock over everything that has happened today.

I am also worried since Chicago is basically closed down. People were evacuated from downtown, schools are closing, police are all over the place in front of parks, malls are all closed, etc. Scary.. to say the least.

I hope all our friends here are well.

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: