FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Thanks For The Ville!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey!

I just wanted to say, Thanks a lot for the ville servers, they've been loads of fun, with great admins, people, and a brill mayor!

It's been stacks of fun, and all I really wanted to say was Thanks for bringing some extra fun into my life!

The atmosphere is always great, the people are always so nice ( well most of the time ) and the forums.....well, what can I say about the forums??

I signed up on the forums about 2 months after I had been playing on The Ville regulary for a while, and I got my first 50 posts in about 20 mins, then greeted by the deletion of all the posts, and 2 week ban, and an angry message from Rob saying : "DO NOT SPAM THE BOARD AGAIN! EVER!"

I was a bit sad, but as soon as I was unbanned , I was back, bigger and spammier then ever

I just want to thank you guys for fragging, being fragged, and in general, having a great time with me!

-Omega SiN
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o yeah - i've definitely gone a bit poofy. well, bye ... i'm off to buy some lycra pants and 'manbag'

-Omega SiN
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still don't edit your posts.
Dahak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, thanks you guys, for keeping the servers clean and providing the services.
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2002 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AH MAN!!!!!!!!! pEOPLE ARE STILL ACSESING MY USERNAME.

-Omega SiN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: