FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
One Hit Wonders

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ever heard of a one hit wonder?

Well here at theville and in half life we have our one hit wonders too.I myself was graced in the presence of 10 of them just now.They are what you call Spawn junkies.They get hit once an you wonder were they went....One Hit Wonder.....I hate this. I hate busting my ass tryin to help the team.Im at well i goto the front door an what do i see.An enemy HW coming...so what? Im an engie an EMP will take care of it there are packs laying everywhere.But noooooooo i cant,you know why? Cause of that one HW there is a stampede of my fellow players rustling back to respawn because they all took a hit.Not one of them looks back an not one of them tries to come back out.I get killed by that hw an then they resume running around like kids in a candy store.Meat Juice was able to fry atleast 30 people in a matter of minutes because they thought it was cool to stand at the front door an shoot people as it went up an down.Our snipers would stand beside my sg for comfort and a piece of shrapnel in THE HEAD after they would continue to stand there despite constant bomnbardment from Meat an the rest of his team,this also hindering my ability to get to my sg an fix it.It was down right depressing.Anyone graced with the presence of a one hit wonder or in my case wonders' you might wanna take this bit of advice.........Be a demo or HW cause nothing else matters an these two classes provide the most for survival.
Ikana

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a different but related problem.

I like to play scout offensively, and not for taking the flag. I like to run around killing people with the nailgun.

And I'd have a lot more kills with it than I do except that people will almost always run away from me when they're almost dead for it, even it they're hw guys.

It bothers me how they just can't accept lack of skill and fight to the death like a man.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah...yea i hate when you really lay a pounding on somone then the run off to the respawn to get a bnad-aid for thier boo-boo...sometimes its a good strategic move, but if you die ur gogin back anyways!

so PLZ DONT RUN OFF peeples...fight for your right to fight!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: