FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Playing under the influence..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PyROZen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering how many of you out there play TFC when your ripped outta your head. Does it make you play better or worse? After a few brewskies it seems like my score goes up twice as fast!

PyROZen

[ This Message was edited by: PyROZen on 2002-02-01 14:41 ]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt recommend it, rumor has it that if you play and the gib count is too high it will cause you to yack all over your keyboard.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm..well i rember one time i was pretty happied, and i was playing some 2fort server...my aim seemed amazing and i got many headshots, but i could not go where i wanted in the game at all..i would end up on the foot of the bridge and not know how i go there..i dunno

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my experience, it doesn't help. I have played this game pretty sloshed and it by no means helped me!
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let me tell you, Me and this guy Crown, he's part of the Royal family. We had been with Coke (cola) all night, and I played well. It was in acrop2 and I was sniping something near 45:1. Of course you need to take into consideration the n00b factor @ 3-4am. Plus it could have been a dream as far as I know
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play with moo juice on those late nights. Or some of Up Yours clear beverage...mmmm.
Jacoughski

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done this many times, and it pretty much hinders my playing ability. Believe or not, alcohol slows down your reflexes.

PondScum007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha the avoidance of firect terms.. well "me and the captain" were makign it happen on a separate time, a bit too much...the slowed left fingers kept walking myself into wall after wall...but there is a fine line between hinder and sharpen..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a friend who says he played TFC while smoking weed once. He said he was sniping, whould headshot, and then stopped and started laughing at how the guy blew into pieces
OSU Snipe Shocker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this past saturday I played a bit while rather hammered, unfortunately, my F#ckin computer crashed before I could play for more than about 5 minutes. But I tell ya, those 5 minutes were pretty damn fun. I don't remember if I did well or not, but hey I think that is probably a GOOD Thing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
=Glenn=The_shibby{Frog}

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well since i have never touched a drop of booze in my life, the only thing i go on is, pepsi, cheerycoke, md, koolaid, milk, and somtimes even water, but not the bottled water, its bad for your teeth!, seriously, bottled water has no flouried, now i know that not all water supplies has flouried, but tap water is better than bottled!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ProudWhiteTrash

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've mulched with KRG while he was sober and I think I won about 60% of the total matched. Then one night he was all drunk on icq wanting to mulch me. I'm pretty sure he only got one kill on me that night and it was my own nade that did most of the work.
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know about that but in the morning before I go to work a game of avanti will wake me right up and get me down the road without any need for coffee.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: