FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ideas about crowbar melee

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaredmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got done playing on the grudge server where the crowbar melee was taking place. It was a lot of fun, except we definitely needed more people and there was the occasional few times where either of us hw's couldn't resisit pulling our ac out Anyway, maybe there could be a weapon theme night similiar to the map theme on TVII, I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of mayhem we can cause when everyone plays the same class with the same weapon, like the crowbar or the rail gun. Just a thought, hopefully I won't be the only one to like this idea, but if I am, then I suppose that makes me special lol Time to see if I can get some more crowbar action in before it's all over

Turbo!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a good idea. I missed the crowbar melee though. Does anybody know if theres plans for anymore?

*Props to Mad-Hammer on the Sig*

R.I.P. Blue: Gone But Never Forgotten
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jaredmonkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know when another one will be...I believe KRG was the one who got the whole crowbar melee thing going, maybe he can help get another one set up?

Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just posted CROWBAR MANIA! Everyone else did the rest. hehe Thankx to Roof and Munkey for helping out. Thx to Roof for shooting me in the butt while I was dispatching JollyRoger with my iron! That smarts. I think the weapon theme is a great idea. Of course if any player had the ability to use any other weapon. .they would. As we witnessed in the "crowbar" fight! So it really wouldn't work if everyone had access to all their weapons. It couldn't last all night long or anything like that. Maybe just one map of a weapon theme at a certain time? Hmmm.

[ This Message was edited by: Kjeldorian Royal Guard on 2002-02-01 23:41 ]
Violent Pacifist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we're all spies with dart guns! That would get old real fast though, hehe. It would probably "tempt" a few others to also pull out their knices and take a chunk out of someone's limbs.

Oh well, if there is another crowbar war, then I'll definatly be there to DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!! HAHA!

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: