FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hunted fans check this out

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool hunted server that lets the hunted team have snipers,pyros and demos.I.P. address 134.68.227.23:27015 just add server then click refresh and it will add this cool server for you

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
NewbieMMMI

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... Did you see this on PlanetHalflife/Fortress?

*edit*
Well, I can't play Demos or Pyro's...

[ This Message was edited by: Newbie3001 on 2002-01-30 20:18 ]
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They used to have green snipers that challenged the assassins. I thought that was a good idea.
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEp thats where I saw it on planetfortress.com I just got back from playing there it kicks ass.Any hunted fans out there you will love it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it kinda....sucks. If you are a yellow sniper, you're screwed. No nades, and enemy snipers to worry about. When I was on, the hunted started in a weird place every time.
PondScum007

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was reading somewhere how to be any class in a hunted map..i tried it and was able to become spy..that was fixed though, like the spy-able-to-be-any-class-regardless-of-limit bug..it mightve bene a mod though..i dunno

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is hunted in reverse.You have to escape to the first garage where you would normally pick up armor and health.

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just played a couple more rounds at this server man it rocks in my opinion.The hunted escapes like half the time instead of almost never

Bada Bing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a bitch I remember why I hate Hunted.So many godamn hacking autoaim snipers!!!!! That site needs a serious anti-cheat program.I played 3 rounds hacker free than bam some ass named team dime and another nams macgyver and thats all she wrote screw that hacking ass site!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: