FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
l3eeron's forum etiquette
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3eeron wrote:
Mr>Ellroy wrote:
who cares about spam unless its with pineapples anyway lol.....i don't think i've posted anything but pointless spam like comments....but then i doubt anyone cares what i say unless its to ask to be slapped&spanked a little more often........some of you admins have been letting your pimp hand get limp i think i haven't flown around in a while #Beer

Ellroy!!!!!!!! Whats up buddy! I miss you n your barking of orders. Here's one of my favorites: "Don't lay down there, push foward! If you die, you'll respawn. I promise!"

#Rofl

Ellroy never barks at me

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
Verbannt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mujo where have you been hiding?! You must return to your training!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: