FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hmmmm...Can we say HACKER!!!????!?!?!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Tiju

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Hmmmm...Can we say HACKER!!!????!?!?!? Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-118535822458185702&q=DOD

whats the fun in that?

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
Willie Busserhimen
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that really what you see when you watch someone in First Person? Crazy.

I've never caught anyone like that before.

Willie Busserhimen.v-V$
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
vx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willie Busserhimen wrote:

No, you have to have cheats installed to see things like that when you watch the demos it helps admins see if the guy is tracing people through walls where he's looking, etc. Tbh, that video wasn't really long enough to be conclusive. A couple shots were quesitonable, but remember sound plays a large part in dod, you just shoot through that wall when you hear the courtyard door open and they guy lying on ledge was probably clipping through the wall. I'm not saying he wasn't cheating, I'm just saying it wasn't long enough.
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vx wrote:
Willie Busserhimen wrote:

No, you have to have cheats installed to see things like that when you watch the demos it helps admins see if the guy is tracing people through walls where he's looking, etc. Tbh, that video wasn't really long enough to be conclusive. A couple shots were quesitonable, but remember sound plays a large part in dod, you just shoot through that wall when you hear the courtyard door open and they guy lying on ledge was probably clipping through the wall. I'm not saying he wasn't cheating, I'm just saying it wasn't long enough.

ummm dude he could see through walls and the charaters appeared different colors what part about that wasnt cheating? also it was done for antihax.net which is a website whos goal is to detect hacks through a program

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Corhellion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm...190ms is the average college kids reaction speed?

I'm pretty sure mine is a trifle quicker...but that's because I need to be...56k connection...you learn to lead and fire and ask questions (or answers) later.

mind you when I'm on my college connection...no one can touch me...just ask Shuya...he gets me everytime when I'm at home...but at college...the tables turn

So ya...def a hacker...but the stuff you saw on the screen wasn't his hacks, it was just something to show you what they think it looks like...unless he recorded it himself...which I definately doubt...
You'reinSoup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With hacks like that, he MUST get all the girls . . .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-830728611886298025&q=hackers+%2B+cs&hl=en

the songs are just amusing to me

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3722061631425760160&q=hackers+%2B+cs&hl=en

wow...that was just too blatant

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vx wrote:

Yeah it was.

The first kill he makes, he tracks a guy who enters the house through the wall (presumably it's been blown up), the door is closed, he can't see OR hear him, yet he tracks him until the guy appears in the window and he fires. The reaction time has nothing to do with it.

Come to that he tracks everyone before firing. While I agree sound can help a lot - it doesn't mean you can track people through walls etc.
all-star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just a wee bit obvious isin't he....

anyways im annoyed by peopl who do this. they aren't going to convert anyone. Everyone knows there will always be cheaters in every game that exists.

ive learned to deal with it. just play along and let them do whatever. they do it for the attention, and they enjoy your ractions of being pissed off. so just ingore them and keep on playing. sooner or later and admin will show up and take care of him
Corhellion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ville has had it's fair share of hackers. I'd like to say that I helped find one.

scene: dod_donner: Some guy getting some really good and odd shots off. one of the TVRs was specing him, I decided to see for myself. He wasn't looking too badly...until he looked at a wall...and followed something...and out of the other side...came an allied soldier...both of us said at the same time: "There it is!"

But I haven't really seen any big ones...no speedhackers or anything like that...well...not yet atleast...
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corhellion wrote:
The Ville has had it's fair share of hackers. I'd like to say that I helped find one.

scene: dod_donner: Some guy getting some really good and odd shots off. one of the TVRs was specing him, I decided to see for myself. He wasn't looking too badly...until he looked at a wall...and followed something...and out of the other side...came an allied soldier...both of us said at the same time: "There it is!"

But I haven't really seen any big ones...no speedhackers or anything like that...well...not yet atleast...

cool i caught a few like that, also i have seen M*A*S*H and im proud to say banned him before he got too many kills, only 10 in 20 seconds he was on. if you dont know yet M*A*S*H is the most famous speed hacker and wall hacker out there, he steals steam accounts from people so he can revisit a server he was banned from several times. he always go's by the same name because he dosent care hes got plenty of accounts to use

You'reinSoup

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I call a rebel without a cause. What a waste of time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have seen M*A*S*H and im proud to say banned him before he got too many kills, only 10 in 20 seconds he was on. if you dont know yet M*A*S*H is the most famous speed hacker and wall hacker out there, he steals steam accounts from people so he can revisit a server he was banned from several times. he always go's by the same name because he dosent care hes got plenty of accounts to use

I've got an idea of how to stop him...

it involves his balls, a set of train tracks and a freight train with 10 miles worth of cars behind it...
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corhellion wrote:
Quote:
i have seen M*A*S*H and im proud to say banned him before he got too many kills, only 10 in 20 seconds he was on. if you dont know yet M*A*S*H is the most famous speed hacker and wall hacker out there, he steals steam accounts from people so he can revisit a server he was banned from several times. he always go's by the same name because he dosent care hes got plenty of accounts to use

I've got an idea of how to stop him...

it involves his balls, a set of train tracks and a freight train with 10 miles worth of cars behind it...

lol or steam needs to step on and bad his ip adress not his steam id

Corhellion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No...I like my idea better...

one train car for every account he's stolen...

which is probably alot...

than bash him in the head with a garand repeatedly...see how he likes it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: