FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
It's not just a river in Egypt!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
regis
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: It's not just a river in Egypt!! Reply with quote

They all say he did, but now he's denying it??

Terrell Owens

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
loka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand the media.

It's unfortunate these drones get so much attention since they give us "news"

It's up to you to disect the facts on your own...ugh.

all-star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl, i saw the live conference with Parcels this morning..

man are news reporters dumb/assholes. They ALL asked the same question over and over, and Bill Parcels kept on politely saying he didn't know anything. But yet they kept on asking him over and over.

and you can see the frusteration in Parcel's face, man i thought he was going to blow

man i hope to never become famous, i wouldn't be able to stand reporters....
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loka wrote:
I can't stand the media.

It's unfortunate these drones get so much attention since they give us "news"

It's up to you to disect the facts on your own...ugh.

Amen...thank you Loka....

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
l3eeron
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The whole sports world makes me sick. T.O. is no one special at all. Who gives a flyin rats ass if he went into the emergency room. "Regular" people treat "stars" as gods. Do you really have nothing better to do than read about someone else??? I see it here sometimes too. People who Pwn seem to have more "respect" just cuz they have a good k:d ratio. When really guys like me n ellroy and frosty play it unselfishly so the other people can advance the team. I have no problem being the first guy to run around the corner into a hail storm of bullets, lol check out my k:d in the stats.

Anyway, w00t for us middle class winners!

eternalVillealliance
cpt.diesalot
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.O. has B.O. and a big mouth....stupid show off...

I laughed so hard when that guy decked him after he slammed the ball on the dallas star a couple of years ago..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3eeron wrote:
I have no problem being the first guy to run around the corner into a hail storm of bullets, lol check out my k:d in the stats.

*mental pictures*#Rofl that is hilarious, but very unselfish
The Tiju

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3eeron wrote:
The whole sports world makes me sick. T.O. is no one special at all. Who gives a flyin rats ass if he went into the emergency room. "Regular" people treat "stars" as gods. Do you really have nothing better to do than read about someone else??? I see it here sometimes too. People who Pwn seem to have more "respect" just cuz they have a good k:d ratio. When really guys like me n ellroy and frosty play it unselfishly so the other people can advance the team. I have no problem being the first guy to run around the corner into a hail storm of bullets, lol check out my k:d in the stats.

Anyway, w00t for us middle class winners!

i completely agree, over glorifying people is completely stupid...i have much more respect for heart surgeons and firefighters than athletes who do nothing to further mankind what so ever

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
You'reinSoup

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Tiju wrote:
i completely agree, over glorifying people is completely stupid...i have much more respect for heart surgeons and firefighters than athletes who do nothing to further mankind what so ever

Although I agree with the first part of your post, glorifying althletes does contribute to society, even if glorifying amateur athletes is the better way to go. If you look at a little kid who idolizes his or her favourite all-star is going to want to be just like him or her and that includes participating in sports!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i was mistaken...im a fan of amateur athletes because they dont do it for the money

my friend is an amateur athlete and he loves the sport he's in more than anything else in life

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: