FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Perfect Date?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Perfect Date? Reply with quote

So guys if your girlfriend/wife were to take you out on a date, how would you like for it to go?... and what would you like to do? I don't need detailed info on you know what....... I would just like to know what the perfect evening for a guy would be. Ok....ok I'm planing something for my very handsome oXo and I need some ideas d'oh!

Boots

Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know...
I've been married for so long, I no longer have ideas of my own....

I guess dinner at a nice not too fancy Italian restaurant where the food is more important than the presentation followed by a rock concert.....

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:42 am    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

treat him like a king....at least for the day

i'd say take him to one of his favorite 'events'....whether it be a sporting event or something of that nature...then take him home and...you know the rest...hehe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doing anything, as long as he is with the one he truly loves is special enough,
or thats what i say when my beloved asks me what we should do. but i am taking my girl to Blackpool (the uks number 1 seaside resort) in a month to get engaged, as it is where we spent our first date 6 years ago

www.3foottall.com
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your sweet pink boots, but really he will be happy as long as hes with the one he loves. dinner (not at mc donalds) and a sporting event or something he likes doing is plenty enough. try to enjoy it like he does, it means a lot

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

v.o.c wrote:
or thats what i say when my beloved asks me what we should do. but i am taking my girl to Blackpool (the uks number 1 seaside resort) in a month to get engaged, as it is where we spent our first date 6 years ago

*Sobbing* Blackpool....Blackpool...I remember Blackpool...
Can you get me some rock....I miss the rock....mmmm !?

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everyone is going on about spending it with the one he love - and I'm sure Pink he is very fond of u - but what about The Ville

maybe a new super dooper graphics card to play source? - Dinner and Supper all made for him ready for a night of The Ville - a little something to wind down after a night of being nailed by Frostie1 and Squirrel would probably be nice to - lol

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

preacherman wrote:
everyone is going on about spending it with the one he love - and I'm sure Pink he is very fond of u - but what about The Ville

maybe a new super dooper graphics card to play source? - Dinner and Supper all made for him ready for a night of The Ville - a little something to wind down after a night of being nailed by Frostie1 and Squirrel would probably be nice to - lol

haha

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly...though cant really speak for oxo...a night out for a good meal at my favorite tai place...then off to a lounge for some drinks....then a nice walk under the stars along the waters edge...with the one in which is dearest to my heart....however....a graphics card would be awesome.... and maybe a pet penguin....

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:
honestly...though cant really speak for oxo...a night out for a good meal at my favorite tai place...then off to a lounge for some drinks....then a nice walk under the stars along the waters edge...with the one in which is dearest to my heart....however....a graphics card would be awesome.... and maybe a pet penguin....

-GaNjA

Don't forget a deck with blonde Swedish women......

loka

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Perfect Date? Reply with quote

Pink boots wrote:
So guys if your girlfriend/wife were to take you out on a date, how would you like for it to go?... and what would you like to do? I don't need detailed info on you know what....... I would just like to know what the perfect evening for a guy would be. Ok....ok I'm planing something for my very handsome oXo and I need some ideas d'oh!

Boots

North End. That is all. And our plans for this weekend do not count lol.

v.o.c

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="StrontiumDog"]
v.o.c wrote:

*Sobbing* Blackpool....Blackpool...I remember Blackpool...
Can you get me some rock....I miss the rock....mmmm !?[/quote

Blackpool rock, should be one of the wonders of the world..... ill think of you while im sucking some of thir finest humbug flavoured

www.3foottall.com
cpt.diesalot
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let him pwn your in dod !! lol jk jk
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrontiumDog wrote:
Don't know...
I've been married for so long, I no longer have ideas of my own....

#Rofl u ole' married dog u!!!!

Do something different...dinner, dancing, etc......and if that don't work..go to a strip club...that always makes me happy

Sorry..I am no help
Kixx.TVR

Kixxin' Azz in DoD ~
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrontiumDog wrote:
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:

-GaNjA

Don't forget a deck with blonde Swedish women......

heh..yeah...build me a deck like strontiums...and ill love you forever

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: