FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
ConcJump Map

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: ConcJump Map Reply with quote

I am looking for some maps and one of them is the original concjump map we had loaded many years ago. I have found some concjump maps, but not the one I am familiar with and the files section of the Ville seems not to be working.

On a side note... with all the TF2 talk I got in the mood to play a little. I have found myself playing more in the last two weeks. In fact, there is a guy, hibernater, who plays all the time on our servers. I was trying to see if he would come into the forums becuase I think it would be cool to see someone from TFC join the ville again.

If you are on your comp and bored in the evenings then look at who is connected. It generally gets to 3-5 players vs the bots, which are hackers.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you're either looknig for concmap_r or tayconc. I've been playing alot of TFC lately too, but I don't play on the ville because it's usually full of bots.
Hamese
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I cannot remember the names, but tayconc might be it. I will have to try to find it and dlnd it. I have concjump, and I thought that would be it... but nope.

Where do you play?
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concmap_r was the most popular here's a link to it

http://kextrii.tripod.com/mapspot/concmap_r.zip

I remember the countless hours of frustration. This one is pretty fun tho, if I remember right.

eternalVillealliance
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I play at Dark Realm, it's one of the most popular tfc servers and I know someone who's admin there.
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
I guess you're either looknig for concmap_r or tayconc. I've been playing alot of TFC lately too, but I don't play on the ville because it's usually full of bots.
i still play on the ville bc if u do more real players join after a while and the bots go away

i hate bots but they be easy kills

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
preacherman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-tAcObElL wrote:
Mike wrote:
i still play on the ville bc if u do more real players join after a while and the bots go away

i hate bots but they be easy kills

easy for u to say - I can only do hw man and everyone kills me - might give it a try again, it's been a while

Thank U again StrontiumDog for Sig
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for TF2

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Team Fortress Classic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: