FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
the ville and the players
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: the ville and the players Reply with quote

didnt know where to put this

you guys make the ville what it is. if it wernt thanks to squriell, rohan, ima, captin diesalot, and so many others i wouldnt even play here.
this was one of the first servers i played at on dod and i stayed, tonight i went to another server bc no one was on theville V or 3. they suck real bad, you guys make it challenging, they were accusing one another of hacking, getting into arguements, ect. it was crazy. also their game was real bad bc i had a total score of 22flags, 43 kills, and 9deaths. you know i been pulling negatives latley so its all you guys, you make it challenging and make me return day after day.

thank you all,

-aLkIs-PaTrOn(aka)TACO!

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kixx
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard Taco...we love killin' ya

Kixxin' Azz in DoD ~
Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kixx wrote:
Welcome aboard Taco...we love killin' ya
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We love having you around!

But you're right about playing here. Playing against all these guys raises your game big time. I have a screen shot of my score on another server, doing exactly the same thing as I did at the Ville except the scores were much bigger!

Must look for it tonight when I get home......

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Malanthros

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We love havin you around dude, and I totally agree.

I found TheVille on my first day playin DoD. Back when I was still Malanthros...oh those were the days, lol. Anywho, I continued playing at TheVille because it was one of the friendliest, and most challenging servers out there. I'm glad to see it's stayed as popular as it is, and just as, or even more challenging.

Even though I can now frag so many of those that I saw as gods when I began, there are still many that have grown and evolved while I did, and continue to amaze me every map. Squirrel constantly has my number, and trying to keep up with Fuse causes my hands to cramp and my heart to skip beats. I love this place, I'll never leave. YOU'RE ALL STUCK WITH ME!! *maniacal laughter*

Thank you Loka for helping me realize my dream of having a Sig.
=SG=ComptonEMT.TVR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... i hate playing on other servers... its lame...

#2gunfire STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON! #2gunfire
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mUStArd gAs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh no problem I feel the same way too. I just experienced that the other day in one the other ville servers and everyone was camping like it was no tommorrow anyways it makes for a good targer practice and sharping my skillz i think but yeah this is a not a bad server somtimes i just wish that we can play other maps (escape, switch, charlie, etc) instead of always playing the same maps over and over. mixup a little bit.
that is all i got

later #alien
cpt.diesalot
Guild Noobie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: the ville and the players Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-tAcObElL wrote:
didnt know where to put this

you guys make the ville what it is. if it wernt thanks to squriell, rohan, ima, captin diesalot, and so many others i wouldnt even play here.
this was one of the first servers i played at on dod and i stayed, tonight i went to another server bc no one was on theville V or 3. they suck real bad, you guys make it challenging, they were accusing one another of hacking, getting into arguements, ect. it was crazy. also their game was real bad bc i had a total score of 22flags, 43 kills, and 9deaths. you know i been pulling negatives latley so its all you guys, you make it challenging and make me return day after day.

thank you all,

-aLkIs-PaTrOn(aka)TACO!

aww...i made the list...i feel special!
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would I get a score like this on the Ville? ......no way!
And as you can see from the flag caps, I didn't even sit in one place with the MG42!

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rohan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We love having you around!

Amen!...thx for the compliment...

i nvr really played on other servers...i'v played on theVille since i started playing DoD...but when i did go to other servers (rarely) i got to 100 kills in 15 min...theVille is def. more challenging and the ppl who play here r def cooler than most other servers
bigfoot hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also thanx to admin! For keeping the tards from running rampant! Nothing worse than some kid going off and causing problems. So slap em around, ban or kick em. I appreciate the level of maturity y'all keep around here. Keep up the good work.

Homer Simpson
Nuckin
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taco we love you bro! You left me out of the people that keep u here.. haha j/k

Sometime's the lights all shinin' on me, other times I can barely see, lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been!

~Jerry Garcia
TacoBell
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u know ur on that list too just invisible

thank you strontium for the sig!
how many windows you know that come witha troll?-hoss delgado
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh man strontium... what server is that ? i need to go an feel good about myself hah!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much just started playing DoD when I first logged into a Ville server. I started out in a crappy server that constantly had folks arguing and swearing at one another non-stop. It was spam-heaven. =/ But as soon as I popped into The Ville for the first time, folks already made me feel like I was right at home. I've met some really great people here, and I'm so glad to be a part of TVR.

I love you guys. <3 I'll try to play a little more often, as soon as I could get my sound running in tip-top shape again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: