FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ugh first day of high school!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRC good luck in the big school...man has time flown by since you first came to the ville...i remember you when you were young now all grown up and starting high school...im sure your dad is wondering where the time went...you and i have a lot in common today...today i started my law school career and this morning i was shaking like a leaf...im sure you will do fine in your highschool career. Only advice i can really give is don't park (when you get a car) in the seniors parking spot...not only do they not like that....I err i mean you will waste a lot of time looking for your car afterwards. Also make sure the girl you are falling for likes gamming otherwise throw her back...very important....even if she doesn't like gamming make sure she understands that it is your first love and everything else is second especially when the ville is considered

Good luck to you sir and may you do well

Powdermilkman
Mister X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High School is easy. Just do the homework and getting A's should be no problem.
Backwardsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will agee with PMM god thoughts...especially with the gaming part very true

Thanks Srontium for the sig...!!
KillerRoofcutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I dont think I have to watch out for swirlies But its even more confusing with the entire school basicly under construction.. Its all fenced off and you have to go through already narrow hallways with like 3000 people forcing their way through, darn construction

PICKACHU GOT OWNED!

Last edited by KillerRoofcutter on Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Willie Busserhimen
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its true, yo.

High School flies by. Just do the work (its really fracking easy, anyway) and cause SOME trouble while youre there (but nothing that'll kill someone or get you in prison) and it should be cream cheese.

Few words of wisdom... Start looking at colleges of universities ASAP! Don;t like go on visits and stuff.... but think of where you would like to go or what you wanna be in 4 years when youre all grown up. Seriously... you only have 4 years.

EDIT: Oh yeah... and wear a jimihat.

Willie Busserhimen.v-V$
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kixx
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats KRC!!!!

Just study hard, and have fun...before you know it, you'll be out in the real world

Ltr bro,
Kixx

Kixxin' Azz in DoD ~
v.o.c

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
Good luck dude!!

www.3foottall.com
Backwardsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know ive posted my share but heres more advice and this is serious....im beginning my senior year on the 5th i know my school is alot different than yours but take it seriously dont goof around (too much) do your work i never did til my jounior year......i never took it seriously....dont mess up like i did....again do your work and study hard

Thanks Srontium for the sig...!!
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good advice from everyone...esp. the women part....pay heed young man.

A girlfriend is just as expensive as running a car....the only advantage is you can change the g/f more often....

...or is it the other way round...I can't remember, it's been that long....
*hunting for walking frame, pipe and slippers...*

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
l3eeron
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

High school in soCal. I graduated Hilltop High '95 (wow im old lol) It can feel like an episode of some soap opera. One thing I can say about high school is it was fun, but it was just the beggining of being an adult. Just remember to play as hard as you work. And keep in mind how fast it goes by. One more thing, Dont let people force into going to college. I hated bookwork so I went into the "labor" trades like carpentry and general construction after being a customer service rep for a long time. I make 40 bucks an hour with all kinds of benefits like a company truck, phone, laptop, credit card, access to other company vehicles like boats, quads, jetskis, snowboards, and a river house in Lake Havasu! Anyway, I digressed. My point is, you dont have to been in school till your 35 to become successful. It's all about being passionate in your work. For godsakes, do like Willie said wear your raincoat!

eternalVillealliance
Pink boots
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
Good luck dude!!
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3eeron wrote:
High school in soCal. I graduated Hilltop High '95 (wow im old lol) It can feel like an episode of some soap opera. One thing I can say about high school is it was fun, but it was just the beggining of being an adult. Just remember to play as hard as you work. And keep in mind how fast it goes by. One more thing, Dont let people force into going to college. I hated bookwork so I went into the "labor" trades like carpentry and general construction after being a customer service rep for a long time. I make 40 bucks an hour with all kinds of benefits like a company truck, phone, laptop, credit card, access to other company vehicles like boats, quads, jetskis, snowboards, and a river house in Lake Havasu! Anyway, I digressed. My point is, you dont have to been in school till your 35 to become successful. It's all about being passionate in your work. For godsakes, do like Willie said wear your raincoat!

That's true, I'm starting my first year at PennState in a week and although many students go to college to earn a degree, that doesn't mean you have to go to college to be successful.......but you've got plenty of time before you have to decide on that stuff. I graduated high school with a 4.0 (not to brag or anything like that) but if you work hard you'll feel really good about yourself knowing you did the best you could and worked your butt off when receiving your diploma in four years.

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Speaker's Xeno

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[swn] Kerrigan wrote:
What FUSE said, just have fun and do the work they give you. Try to join new clubs or sports if you're curious about them. It might just be a life-changing experience. =O High school goes by REALLY fast, trust those that have already been through it. Today you'll be a freshman, and before you know it, you'll be standing on the stage getting your diploma. Make the best out of things, and don't let anyone drag you down, not even the administration. xD

speaking of school how was your first day kerrigan, you guys get the hang of harper yet? if not i can show you guys around since ill be staying up here WOOTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and krc good luck man enjoy it while you can cause the time flies

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How was it?

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Tiju

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ George wrote:
Let the Freshmen Hunt begin

"Never Fear The Tiju is Here"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: