FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ozzy Osbourne's Son in Rehab

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Ozzy Osbourne's Son in Rehab Reply with quote

Who would believe this from such a well rounded youth ? Just goes to show you how the effects of drugs and alcohol can penetrate even the most well balanced family's. Ozzy and Harriet are rolling in their graves over this I bet

Poor Jack <Click------{{{

Last edited by SpeCies on Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rehab!! bah!

Now this is news!!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/nm/20030429/music_nm/music_skynyrd_dc&e=1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you sure said a mouthful there Rob Anyway, I've saw Skynyrd 3 times and they were a blast. Twice with Marshall Tucker with Toy Caldwell. Partied bigtime back in the late 80's with them up in Delaware, talk about getting wrecked. I went to pass (umm a cigarette) yeah, that's the ticket, to the keyboardist and was politely told that he was blind. Doh !

Robert E. Lee wrote:
Rehab!! bah!

Now this is news!!
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/nm/20030429/music_nm/music_skynyrd_dc&e=1

Last edited by SpeCies on Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert E. Lee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpeCies wrote:
I went to pass (umm a cigarette) yeah, that's the ticket, to the keyboardist and was politely told that he was blind. Doh !

Whos keyboardist? Marshall Tuckers or Skynyrds?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie Godfrey of Marshall Tucker

Robert E. Lee wrote:
SpeCies wrote:
I went to pass (umm a cigarette) yeah, that's the ticket, to the keyboardist and was politely told that he was blind. Doh !

Whos keyboardist? Marshall Tuckers or Skynyrds?
FragFailure

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hagar and Skynyrd is a must see concert. I gotta check the tour schedule. I saw Linkin Park on TV on Detroit. They are disappointing. They just jump up and down and don't do crap. Linkin and Papa Roach maybe the most overrated popular acts in the USA right now. The faster this rap and rock crap ends the happier I will be.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOUR DATES

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
SpeCies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do they cram so many words into a single song ? Yeah rap makes my bowels move. My dad who is in his late 60's had a 31 Ford coupe that he restored. Anyway he had come across a a tape by some rap group N.R.A or something like that. Now it was my dad and my uncle who are about the same age sitting in the front of the car with me who was sitting crammed in the back and out of sight.

We pulled up to a red light along side of a group of afro-american teens out having fun blasting their radio. Well, being that it was my crazy father and my uncle together they decided to have some fun. They both turned their ball caps to the side, Stuck the rap tap in and blasted it as loud as the stereo would play.

Remember that movie with Chris Rock who was the comedian who got killed by a bus ? He met an angel who admitted to making a mistake, it was not Chris's time yet to die. So, Chris Rock and the angel wentout to help find a body for Chris to return to earth in. Chris took possession of that rich old white guy.

I forgot this movies name of this movie ? My father and my uncle started jigging their heads from side to side along with the rap music as if they were really getting off on it ! You should of seen the reaction that they got, just as in this movie that I am trying to describe only there was not any violence.

Talk about a bunch of kids who were left speechless. All they did was look and stare at them while they were shaking their heads at them in disbelief. As if in someway they were saying to theirselves- WTF ! Old Farts can't Rap......... Not white men anyway... #Rofl

FragFailure wrote:
I saw Linkin Park on TV on Detroit. They are disappointing. They just jump up and down and don't do crap. Linkin and Papa Roach maybe the most overrated popular acts in the USA right now. The faster this rap and rock crap ends the happier I will be.
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have played Free Bird before (my band usually uses it as a oncore) and that is a fun song to play. once you hit the all out rock part, anything goes. We once draged that out for 23 mins. (Just the ending, not the whole song) and our guitar player broke 2 strings one one guitar, swithc to another, and broke a string on that on the final chord. I am glad I play keyboards and do not have to worry about strings or tuning, especially after that song
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: