FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Hockey Talk..
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Hockey Talk.. Reply with quote

Well my beloved Leafs have resigned Bryan Mccabe to a 5 year deal and we signed Andrew Raycroft for our #1 netminder with Aubin as BU....WOOTSORS...plus the leafs still have an extreame amount of cashola free for more free agent signings...Can't wait till next season...Our roster is stellar so for...and hahahaha Ottawa Is gonna loose redden and chara... ...Go LEAFS

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to disappoint you. Toronto has some rebuilding to do. McCabe doesn't play very strong defense. You guys are weak on the wings. Chad Kilger, Darcy Tucker and Tie Domi does not get it done. Mats Sundin is a year older. The Leafs have a ways to go.

It could be worse. You could be a Chicago Blackhawks fan. They're a dying breed.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you seen the current roster?...if not you should check it out then...and the wings are very good...darcy tucker does get it done always has...tie domi is off the team..mats sundin is a 1 of a kind player. They actually don't have much rebuilding to do at all, haha like I said check the roster and wait till the season starts...

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Richter-
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They still play hockey?????

LJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why players leave a team to go to another team cause of money. Is there really that much of a difference between 4 mil per year and 5.5 mil per year? If someone like Redden played his whole career in Ottawa just think of the respect and possible advertising deals that he'd get later in hi career for sticking it out.

Not to mention the fact that if the team stuck together they still have a great chance at winning the cup.

Not directing this at Redden but all the players that jump ship just for more cash. It's just mind boggling that a 20% increase in their salary when they're making millions is high on their list of things to do.
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya I agree LJ...Unfortunitly alot of the world is run off of greed..society of more more, and I want ect...haha not to get off of topic...it's a shame that the sens will loose those two...also there is a unwriten rule that no one can be paid more then alfredson and both chara and redden will be...when it comes down to it though, the sens don't have a team to win the cup....zero grit...they get eatin up in the playoffs.

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so the blues had a record streak of playoff appearances... i wonder how many years in a row they can miss it now!

http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com/

and i don't watch hockey too much but i still try and keep up with the penguins who on next years team could have a #1 over all and 2 #2's since they are finally gonna be able to have Evgeni Malkin on their team who they drafted 2 years ago. and who knows maybe by that time mark cuban and dan marino will own the team with a new arena and slots galore, ha ( its so sad really)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
so the blues had a record streak of playoff appearances... i wonder how many years in a row they can miss it now!

http://ohsnap.ytmnd.com/

and i don't watch hockey too much but i still try and keep up with the penguins who on next years team could have a #1 over all and 2 #2's since they are finally gonna be able to have Evgeni Malkin on their team who they drafted 2 years ago. and who knows maybe by that time mark cuban and dan marino will own the team with a new arena and slots galore, ha ( its so sad really)

ya rep, the penguins have the second stall brother to...3 amazing young rookies..I think they're going to have a much better season

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-

Last edited by SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA on Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Richter-
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They still play hockey???

FragFailure

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did check out the Toronto roster Ganja. I'm not impressed. I guess Jason Allison will be walking soon too. Apparently he's not a good locker room guy. This coaching change will not help either.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul Maurice is a really good coach though. It's actually for the better..I love pat but he's a veterans guy..we have a younger team full of talent, maurice fits it perfectly..and you probably looked at the old roster..see the updated one..last I heard allison was staying.. Anyways all I can say is wait and watch as you will be in aww..haha.. I guess you have to be close to the team to see whats going on and understand what each player brings to the team...like you said tucker doesn't get it done...well then you don't understand why tucker is there...his role is grit, which he is one of the best at.. theres alot more examples but that ones good

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
loka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter- wrote:

what is hockey?

loka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raycroft is horrible.

The Razor will disappoint you to no end.

A wash up. I hate hockey.

LJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loka wrote:
Richter- wrote:

what is hockey?

A sport where people sweat, unlike baseball.
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loka wrote:
I hate hockey.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: