FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guess who foo!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Guess who foo! Reply with quote

w00t! I r alive still ! w00t

I got internet in my room now but i can't play any games online my ping on Steam was AT THE LOWEST 1200!! but HEY! I'm in IRAQ and I have INTERNET....IN MY ROOM!!! OMG! OH! I also CARRIED my DESKTOP back with me from leave, ok it was in a rubber tub but i carried that. So my desktop is in Iraq with me. I think I took gaming to an all new level? I like my video games better thou, no respawn in real life

OH! who's ready for this? Might I suggest sitting down (why wouldn't you be if you on the computer? who stands up with a computer? FREAKS!) anyways, there is a wee one now, a WiseOldJamesJR! well....i dunno can daughters be juniors? awl screw it. Her name is Elexis, but I call her my Lil Cannon Butt (she's got daddy's gas ^_^) I can't WAIT to teach her about computers and how to shoot, and grapple techniques!....i think i need a son now *ponders if his wife would be down for another one time now....

PICTURE TO FOLLOW WHEN THE UPLOAD...

GOD HELP ME IF I HAVE A SON!
As I was walking thru Wal Mart (as is customary AND a past time in parts of Texas) I passed by the toy isle and saw the WALL TO WALL toy guns they had, and had the instant urge to reach out and fill my cart with them, then I had asked myself "Wait....I can't give THIS many toy guns to a girl" then i also thought "HEY! even if I had a son....what the hell would he do with all these toy guns? He (if it were so) would just be comprehending how to BREATH!"

Is there such thing as "Woodland Hunter Barbie" ?

8 days till i'm 21
9 days until i'm SUPPOSE to be out of the Army, F'ing stop loss!

*UPDATE*
http://users.theville.org/wiseoldjames/Elexis
PICTURES!

Last edited by WiseOldJames{ATL} on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WB #Beer

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bright Red Nipples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very happy to hear you are alive and doing well. Grats on the new addition to the family!!

God Bless You Blue Ruler
John Doe
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey James! Glad to hear your surviving in Iraq. Keep your head down and dont ever ever ever be the first person to go through a door, its not a good thing to do.

Congrats on becoming a Daddy, looking forward to seeing pictures.

Take care, and keep visiting.

JD
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the little one Wise she's a little doll. Glad to hear your ok, stay safe.

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
cobra
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the little one!

i thought you were old? you lied to us!
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats James !!!!

Sorry I couldn't find a woodland hunter Barbie. It seems that the fine folks at Barbie don't want her packin a 12ga and blown the tails off a bunnys. Stay Safe

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey hun good to see you post as well as bug on aim jk <3

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Potato-VS-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear from you James! I think you might have taken gaming to a whole new level . Congrats on your beautiful baby girl as well! I'm sure girls can be Jrs... Though there's probably a female form of a Jr out there somewhere.

Stay safe in Iraq .
WiseOldJames{ATL}
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
Congrats James !!!!

Sorry I couldn't find a woodland hunter Barbie. It seems that the fine folks at Barbie don't want her packin a 12ga and blown the tails off a bunnys. Stay Safe

*grrr* I must make it then! LOL, it will probably be more like a Barbie GI Joe....but it'll be called Woodland Hunter Barbie! i'll make dozens of dollars! lol

Bigdaddy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may not know you but I have the upmost respect for you and wish your faimly the best of luck and God bless

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: