FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Emo video (for Tiju)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUSE
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Emo video (for Tiju) Reply with quote

This is the "Emo Video". Very disturbing but is more or less tru about the "emo" people that you find on myspace and stuff like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ6q5OVbWOQ&search=emo%20video

Facebook rules! lol

FUSE.TVR -V$-
Caveman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Rofl

I'm starting to see more and more of those by the day around here

Emos make me laugh.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Rofl

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/

same song, ytmnd style

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is Emo exactly?

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:
What is Emo exactly?

-GaNjA

EMO (ee-mo, n.)
    an emotional or dysfunctional person...
    also refers to a type of hard core punk rock
    dressing in a particular fashion - dark clothes, dark makeup, dark specs, using the hair to hide eyes, piercings
    often used to refer to Goths and people with dark thoughts
    also used to refer to emotionally unstable people
    like to hang out under trees and read suicide poetry (j/k!)

...used a lot here in BC (probably because most of them are on pot!)

Kind of reminds me of the punk era of the 1970s except without the mohawks and plaid pants...

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, wow. I guess I wont be dying my hair black any time soon

*goes and takes black nail polish off, crying *

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StrontiumDog wrote:
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA wrote:
What is Emo exactly?

-GaNjA

EMO (ee-mo, n.)
    an emotional or dysfunctional person...
    also refers to a type of hard core punk rock
    dressing in a particular fashion - dark clothes, dark makeup, dark specs, using the hair to hide eyes, piercings
    often used to refer to Goths and people with dark thoughts
    also used to refer to emotionally unstable people
    like to hang out under trees and read suicide poetry (j/k!)

...used a lot here in BC (probably because most of them are on pot!)

Kind of reminds me of the punk era of the 1970s except without the mohawks and plaid pants...

Are you sure it isn't a large, flightless Australian bird (Dromiceius novaehollandiae) related to and resembling the ostrich and the cassowary?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
=SG=ComptonEMT.TVR

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only problem i have with the song... is apparently playing old school nintendo is emo... let me clear one thing up... they dont play it they just act like they do... cause they think it makes them look worthless cause all they have is an old school nintendo... I PLAY THAT!!!!! and i freak'n hate emo kids...

and btw i would call emo music hardcore... and i dont really liken emos to goth... being from orange county i saw the emo come out here which was orriginated in the midwest... i dreaded the day that socal would become emo and it has come... with a vengence that puts every other emo to shame... socal emo's = the worst...

there's two forms of music this is usually based around btw... emo... and screamo... very much similar but screamo bands scream...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gamepro65

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys, not that i didnt find that video halirious as hell but i feel some things must be cleard up. EVERYTHING THEY SAID IS A MISS-CONCEPTION. Not EVERY emo kid is like that, nor were all the kids in that video emo. Its just peopledont realize whats actually going on in that area. Everyone just sees the crazies sliting their wrists and assume all emo kids do that. I enjoy emo music and all that but it doesnt mean that i slit my wrists or plan on killing my self, i dont wear eye liner and i dont wear tight cloths. Just because some do doesnt mean everyone does and it just makes me mad when i hear people say that its all "emo's" do.

Also i think everyone can agree that everyone plays any kind of video games. . . some are just fun more than others

-Rant over.

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't play video games...**as he silently shuts off DoD**..whats this you speak off?

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
l3eeron
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the risk of offending someone, I will just say I thought the video was good

eternalVillealliance
Replica
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there are actually like 4 or 5 types of emo, most of which get bundled together. i had a friend in highschool actually do his senior paper on it since he was getting pissed off at everyone like a few people might be here. my beef with emo is well.. i just hate labeling things whether or not its emo or punk or rock or goth or ravers all that stuff. i listen to a lot of stuff and for everytihng i do or listen to i'd rather people jsut do what they like.. if someone makes fun of them or not. par example... i don't like much country music but last night i spent about 4 hours at a bar listening to 2 different bluegrass bands. i'm as against phonies as much as a good friend of mine from highschool, holden, is. just ya know.. whatever you do, do it with all your heart.

and to make some people laugh...

http://usahoe.ytmnd.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamepro65 wrote:
Ok guys, not that i didnt find that video halirious as hell but i feel some things must be cleard up. EVERYTHING THEY SAID IS A MISS-CONCEPTION. Not EVERY emo kid is like that, nor were all the kids in that video emo. Its just peopledont realize whats actually going on in that area. Everyone just sees the crazies sliting their wrists and assume all emo kids do that. I enjoy emo music and all that but it doesnt mean that i slit my wrists or plan on killing my self, i dont wear eye liner and i dont wear tight cloths. Just because some do doesnt mean everyone does and it just makes me mad when i hear people say that its all "emo's" do.

Also i think everyone can agree that everyone plays any kind of video games. . . some are just fun more than others

-Rant over.

hey hey hey... not everyone who listens to emo music is emo... and no emo doesn't entail that you slit your wrists but hey its an exageration like saying all white people are racists... or that all black people are ghetto... or that all illegal aliens cant speak english... but i've looked really in depth about the whole emo thing before...

btw... i hate emo's metro's and bro's... then again... i hate everything so whats the point
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replica wrote:
there are actually like 4 or 5 types of emo, most of which get bundled together. i had a friend in highschool actually do his senior paper on it since he was getting pissed off at everyone like a few people might be here. my beef with emo is well.. i just hate labeling things whether or not its emo or punk or rock or goth or ravers all that stuff. i listen to a lot of stuff and for everytihng i do or listen to i'd rather people jsut do what they like.. if someone makes fun of them or not. par example... i don't like much country music but last night i spent about 4 hours at a bar listening to 2 different bluegrass bands. i'm as against phonies as much as a good friend of mine from highschool, holden, is. just ya know.. whatever you do, do it with all your heart.

and to make some people laugh...

http://usahoe.ytmnd.com/

Thats awesome rep.. I couldn't agree with you more bro. Don't make fun of people just because of what they like to do. Everyone has there own beliefs and such..I also listen to abit of everything. I appreciate all music for what it has to offer,just as I appreciate all people for what they have to offer..it's a beauty of life. I respect all those who are "emo", for being true to themselves and not caring what people think .

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: