FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FLASH!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ricen]Didn't ya start this thread by saying that you didn't go there?

Now I'm not sure if the trail is a field, or the field is a trail, or if they are both back alleys. Brick wall[/quote]

#Crazy #Crazy #Crazy #Crazy #Crazy #Rofl

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!!!!...im not the only one beating my head against the wall on this one!!
Anxious

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
s.Squirrel
The Nut Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting because. This is the post that never ends.

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s.Squirrel wrote:
This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting because. This is the post that never ends.

This is the post that never ends, It will go on and on myfriends. People will still post because thats what they do, People will still post to be apart of this crew. This is the post that never ends. This thread was weird when it began, people were confused until no end, yet this post still will never see an end.
As we sit here reading again, wondering what will be fed into this thread, this is the post that will never end. I kind've want to hit my head, as this never ending post will be MY END!!

This is the post that never ends, as people first see this, They will say no WAY!!, that is so gay. But this is the post that never ends.

-GaNjA

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love
-Lao Tzu-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got a new mouse

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously!!??.....is it nice?

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the best one wal-mart had for under $20.00 . I named it Fred in honor of my pet fruit that I no longer have. The fire button gave out on the last one. It really sucks to jump around a cornor, hit the fire button and nothing happens. I tried telling people to wait there and that I would be back after I got the fire button working again. That didn't go so well. They must have been poor sports because they shot me. Because as you see my friends, this is the post that never ends.

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh..ya

Im really sorry for your loss ricen, its always hard loosing your pet fruit. I experienced the same hardship not long ago... My russian Mango was eatin by a penguin...It was so tragic..but I have A new friend now she's is the most amazing fruit ever!....And this is the post that never ends, as you see friends, Ricen Lost his fruit, It smelt like a really bad tute. So he bought a new mouse, which is now his new spouse!...this is the post that never ends

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't matter if I am on the trail playing with my mouse in the house, or in the field checking my rank by the tank. I listen to this tune on flash, ( http://www.thisislittleclacton.co.uk/baby_please_dont_go.htm ). I would like to dedicate this tune to Ganja's Russian mango and my pet fruit Fred, because this is the thread that should be dead. It may never happen, this has to be ture because of villians like me and you. This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting it forever just because...This is the post that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting because. This is the post that never ends.

BTW ----- would anyone get pissed if I just said "our 2nd, or their 2nd" ????

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh .

This is the post that never ends, because of you my great friend... Our sexy fruits are now dead, and as we sing in our heads, baby please dont go, We remember to and fro. But now fred and my new mango joe, will be hailed until it's time for them to go. This is the thread that should be dead, so as we think in our heads The trail is the field and the field is the trail. We will still hail, what will never fail...because this is the post the never ends. So good bye my dear russian mango and welcome joe, Fore we will now be companions to and fro.. And so long ricens dear fruit, we know you smelt like a really bad tute...but you were just so cute. and welcome fred, you may have to shoot alot of heads but always know that this post will go and go...because this is the post that never ends

BTW...I wouldn't mind at all

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tickles wrote:
Um.. ok? Eh?

SwEeTLuScIouSGaNjA

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya so joe...i think I mentioned him, he's my new russian mango. Well It seemd that he was growing a fro...but apparently it was a weird mold..so now I have a cold and ya, it really sucks..but hey I guess sometimes you have to pay for the ones you love. and I dont think I ever mentioned what happend to the penguin earlier...well this is a loooonnnggg story .... but there will be lots of time for it later because the is the post that will never end.....

-GaNjA

-Lao Tzu-
Backwardsman

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i now regret starting this topic....my bad
BENDER

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what you all need is another ville cup to keep u from all this nonsense
sgt stutter
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

click--><eVa>SuperGreg

R.I.P Trigger Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: