FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Registering clan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuckin
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Registering clan Reply with quote

How do I go about registering our clan?
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

er..for what, exactly?

If you are referring to the the ville cup, I believe all you can do is register individually - teams are chosen more or less randomly.

If you're referring to something else then please clarify.
powdermilkman
Diplomat

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ville does not allow any registered clans outside of TVB, eVa, USV, and TVR....we are a public server and do not see the need. Even the before mentioned "clans" are not considered clans but are considered groups/clubs/guilds that all have the expressed approval of the adminstration (me) and the adminstration before me. Now there are groups within the before mentioned groups but that is totally up to the leaders of which ever group you are a member of and under normal circumstances each group has different guide lines for accepting members and i believe all of them have a strict policy of invite only.

As far as the ville cup is concerned...it is closed at the momment and has started. The ville cup allows individuals to sign up and placed into a pool...then captains pick in a fashion similar to professional sports draft.

Hope that cleared it up for you...if you have any other questions please send me a private message.
Canadian Rifle

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to the forums tho lol!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are talking about the stats pages, those automatically detect most tags. If you have an unusual tag, then it may not register your clan.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nuckin
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Well i had too much hope for the hot sauce guys, we dream of playn in the cup!!! How do u register clan for the stats page or tab that has clan ranks?
StrontiumDog
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-nUcKiN f wrote:
Well i had too much hope for the hot sauce guys, we dream of playn in the cup!!! How do u register clan for the stats page or tab that has clan ranks?

I think it's automatic (nice bit of programming) but perhaps your tag is too complicated...? It seems to pick up clans with 7 characters or less... your's is 17 characters including the space...

"Oh Smeg! What the smeg's he smegging done? He's smegging killed me!" Lister, Red Dwarf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: re Reply with quote

-=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-nUcKiN f wrote:

It is because of your TAG, -,=,[,],=,- are all sued to track your tag, as a rseult the auto add thinks your tag is just -=, not -=[[hOt sAuCe]]=-
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nuckin
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Thank you!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: