FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
BANNED RETORT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_Frag

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: BANNED RETORT Reply with quote

well i have submitted my complaint to the help desk and have recieved no answer. but even if i was banned for spawn camping why was there nothing said to me about spawn camping.

no warning no nothing, just banned.

it would seem that not only,do you have nub admins and server/clan operators, you all know next to nothing about how to play the game.

i suggest you all stop by a real server and see how its done.
better yet join the next seaon of cal and get shown how its done.

every other person in the world trys to do whatever is is there doing to the best of there ability and it's no different with dod or cs.
i guess your clan is the exception.

i can see banning someone for spawn killing (killing players while there still in spawn, spawning and have no chance to move to defend themselves.) thats called spawn killing, not spawn camping.

spawn camping is laying in wait outside the enemys spawn in order to stop reinforcements in order to reduce the amount of enemy players on the map in order to make a full cap out of all flags and win the round.

which is how the game was meant to be played and how its played in every league on the net.

the reason why your clan members are so bad at the game is because of the way you run your server.

you let players camp in places were they serv no purpose except for that player to get a small ammount of no skill kills which does not promote team play or help the team to complete the objective of capping out and winning the round.

go ahead and keep running your server the way you want to(i know you will anyway), but in the end it will take forever for your clan members to get any better. And you can forget about any type of league competition because you all will get pwned.

i know this post will most likely be deleted or at a minimum locked so in closing, i do have a few other steam accounts and knowing that ill be banned if i come on your server and spawn camp of have the same name ill not do either. ILL JUST TORTURE YOUR ASS'S BECAUSE YOUR ALL NOOBS DUE TO THE SERVER OWNER/OPERATOR

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME GO HERE.
http://www.ethugsrus.net/home/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: