FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
all the morons in dod these days

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zero

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: all the morons in dod these days Reply with quote

so I was just banned from theville server with no reason given, so i come here and sign up on forums to post my grievance (why the moron admin banned me and didnt give a reason) about it and find out oh you have to waste another 10 minutes of ur time and sign up another account in the complaint dept., just put a complaint section in your forums for gods sake, and for the admin who banned me, if you think i was a cheater or whatever tell me b4 u ban, and maybe id like to see the demo u recorded, but wait u probly didnt record one cause ur some moron 14 yr old who doesnt know how to record, and anyone with more than a 3 to 1 ratio in k:d is a hacker and needs to be banned, i remember when dod had good players who were intelligent, now its nothing but Hacker!! hacker! he killed me hes a hacker!! get some skill kiddies and grow the f#ck up
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: