FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Why is WoW good?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groups outside of instances do indeed have their drawbacks.... but grouping inside instances is fun, never know just what type of players you are going in with why I definitely am loving this ville guild in Garithos heh

http://ctprofiles.net/799963
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Groups outside of instances do indeed have their drawbacks.... but grouping inside instances is fun, never know just what type of players you are going in with why I definitely am loving this ville guild in Garithos heh

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kahlan Amnell
Queen of Spam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FragFailure

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to choose TFC or Warcraft. I'd choose TFC. The problem is that the mod is basically dead. Warcraft is the next best thing. I don't take instructions well being a regular joe instead of a leader too.

PS: more dots, more dots

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had to choose TFC or Warcraft. I'd choose TFC. The problem is that the mod is basically dead. Warcraft is the next best thing. I don't take instructions well being a regular joe instead of a leader too.

PS: more dots, more dots

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KopiKat

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you poor babies, 12 whole days.

Try playing Everquest some day, that will teach you all some patience.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="JacktheHomeless"]
Cake wrote:
but what game is perfect?

DoD?

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
mUj0
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacktheHomeless wrote:
but what game is perfect?

Dod?

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
llama_beans
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I use to be a big wow supporter, but due to server performance and lack of end game content, I'm not sure what to tell you. Leveling up to 60 now is not a bad thing, you can do mc,bl,ony,aq so many times before it becomes boreing.

Once the expansion comes out and there is more content then maybe, but for now getting to 60 and canceling is not a bad option.

If they would fix the servers I would probably still be playing with alts, but I refuse to wait 30 min in que to play anygame. And even more so for one I pay monthly for.

Until all server issues are fixed they will get no more money from me. Hell I paid up through Aug. and I still refuse to log in.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SilverOne
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Llama Beans!

Yeah I agree with the queues. They moved Deathwing to the new hardware and its been great. No more queues and no real server issues for a couple months now I think. Pings are alot better now, no lag, etc.

Are you are on server that they havent moved over?

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
llama_beans
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea they offered a transfer my friend went and that server went down for 3 days so I wasn't moving and then we were on different servers, so I said screw it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blown

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how many are playing this game. I've been thinking of pickin it up but I hate not having a group of ppl I know to go have fun with. Guild Wars was fun but all those that were playing it kinda dissapeared.

Secondly, is WoW similar to GW or?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Seele_Kriecher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO the game is freaking boring about 80% of the time. what makes it all worth it is every time you hit an even level (Im not sure if its the same for everyone as it is for mages) you can learn new spells/update old ones. also doing instances is really fun if you have a good group and also just BSing with people.

i met this person in my guild the other day that lives only 15 miles away from me so i thought that was pretty cool. it's the whole community that makes it great to me rather than the actual gameplay.

the worst part of the game by far is traveling from place to place. i go afk for 10 minutes to eat lunch or take a crap and im still traveling from one city to the next when i get back. i dont think it should take that much time.. especially when i have to pay for it.. time=money for sure in this case.
SilverOne
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blown wrote:
So how many are playing this game. I've been thinking of pickin it up but I hate not having a group of ppl I know to go have fun with. Guild Wars was fun but all those that were playing it kinda dissapeared.

Still playing Still on Deathwing alliance. Still enjoying the game.

"STOP FLAPPIN' THE YAP AND WATCH THE LANGUAGE" ~Blue Ruler
"Silver is Cheezylicious" ~MErf
Blown

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverOne wrote:
Blown wrote:

Still playing Still on Deathwing alliance. Still enjoying the game.

Ya, but you dont count. Dan says your wierd. LOL
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> World of Warcraft All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: