FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TV1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: TV1 Reply with quote

Looks like TV1 traffic is picking up again It appears to be a pretty popular late night server?? We need to try, and get the daytime traffic up, and from there it should be fine. I will try, and get on during the week. I will definitly be there for the friday night marathon. ----What happened to all the patches in the top10??
#2gunfire #2gunfire #Sniper

THe hAXis of evil
Patches

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:48 am    Post subject: <patches> checking pulse Reply with quote

I gave this server up 4 DEAD! I will check 4 signz of life this week. Me & my Rekking Krew will stir thingz up 4 ALL!
Rough Justice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Re: <patches> checking pulse Reply with quote

Patches wrote:
I gave this server up 4 DEAD!

The odd thing is <patches> always joined the server during the day when it was empty, but now they don't do it anymore? Thats odd I wonder what could have changed?
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: <patches> checking pulse Reply with quote

Patches wrote:
I gave this server up 4 DEAD! I will check 4 signz of life this week. Me & my Rekking Krew will stir thingz up 4 ALL!

Gave it up for dead??? what kinda villun are you? Thanx for supporting Look at the server overview almost 2000 different players have been there since the stats reset. Every week the number of source players online is creeping up. Help make the ville one of their Favorite places to go. I have even been playing allies, and switching sides to make teams even to help the server. You could do your part too.

THe hAXis of evil
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: <patches> checking pulse Reply with quote

junkyard wrote:
Gave it up for dead??? what kinda villun are you? Thanx for supporting Look at the server overview almost 2000 different players have been there since the stats reset. Every week the number of source players online is creeping up. Help make the ville one of their Favorite places to go. I have even been playing allies, and switching sides to make teams even to help the server. You could do your part too.

you da villun junk

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:24 am    Post subject: Re: <patches> checking pulse Reply with quote

Rough Justice wrote:
Patches wrote:
I gave this server up 4 DEAD!

The odd thing is <patches> always joined the server during the day when it was empty, but now they don't do it anymore? Thats odd I wonder what could have changed?

hmmm I wonder? good question. I guess it is up to the true villuns now.
had some traffic last night. We need to make another combined effort from TVR eVa and the rest of the villuns.

THe hAXis of evil
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey roughy,
I'm sure you are just kidding around with the patches guys about the stats and all, but do you really think that is a good way to get people to play? While we are talking about this, stat-whoring in general is NOT a good way to attract players to a server. Perhaps you should take allies a little more often like junky to help even things out sometimes. Maybe if you see the other team floundering, you could offer to switch with someone. I know you do your part, but I think it will help the servers if you do more.(you and junky have probably logged more hours in the last few months on this server than the top10 combined)

What TV1 really needs is a clan of regulars to be playing on it. I have been playing on different servers lately because there is hardly ever anyone on tv1 when I have a few minutes to play. These other servers almost always have someone from their clan playing there.
Rough Justice

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive started to "try" and make an effort to mix it up on Allies when there down - not just switching to allies when the map suits me *cough* Bender *cough*

Yes - i'm just ribbing <patches> boys

PS - Ill be on tonight around 6:15 MT to get it going if anyone can help out

PSS - playing allies!
Mr.Holiday

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I thought this server was pretty much dead too but tonight when I checked the pop there was actually ppl on it yay. lately been playin on a server run by the PAF guild, it's pretty good and is always full plus they run anvil which is a kick ass map. Only downfall is it is FF, nothing cheeses me off more than accidently killing someone then having them be a dick and slap for it (which is against server rules, we're always supposed to apologize). anywho it was nice seeing the ville source server actually have ppl on it for once and of course it rocked playing on it =D, just check my stats to see how much fun i had

love Teh Holiday
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Holiday wrote:
Yeah I thought this server was pretty much dead too but tonight when I checked the pop there was actually ppl on it yay. lately been playin on a server run by the PAF guild, it's pretty good and is always full plus they run anvil which is a kick ass map. Only downfall is it is FF, nothing cheeses me off more than accidently killing someone then having them be a dick and slap for it (which is against server rules, we're always supposed to apologize). anywho it was nice seeing the ville source server actually have ppl on it for once and of course it rocked playing on it =D, just check my stats to see how much fun i had

love Teh Holiday

Gotta say that PAF has a well run server - I enjoy playing FF on occasion - they admin it well enough that slaps for accidental tks are usually dealt with.
cmon
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We turned ff on the other day on tv1 at lunch since there were only a couple of us and it sure is a different style of play. We eventually started shooting our team mates just for fun....then, because I had turned on tk protect, someone got kicked and banned automatically for like 5 minutes or something like that. Mani mod works pretty good for ff.
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF works best if smgs etc are limited, on a 15 side team you'd end up with maybe half rifles and half other things - makes it a whole different ball game, lots of fun though. Definitely makes me less trigger happy
Mr.Holiday

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part about FF is you can't be a nade whore and just toss them indescriminately ^_^.
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love playing PAF I am ranked pretty high on there too. FF is a different style, but I actually get better rounds in on FF. I also like the fact that anvil is in the rotation. Always a place in my heart for the ville though. Although lately I haven't found competition like i do on PAF I can go 60-16 on anzio and still tie 3-3 with allies

THe hAXis of evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: