FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Source Starting to go above 1.3 in numbers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Rifle wrote:
but thats y 1.3 is so fun becuz of all that stuff...i have to source is an evolutionary online FPS game and i love all the physic and all the enw stuff but 1.3 is the best!!!thats y im still playin it!!! also i dont think in real life men picked up rifle grenades to cook them???

Well neither did they have to do the same with normal grenades. At least in source you pull the pin and the fuse starts going immediately.

AND they don't roll up hill in source.
Canadian Rifle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually they did in real life cook grenades, except in real life they jsut held the grenade til the desired time when they would throw it, its jsut who wants to wait for it??? in dod...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Greebo
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Rifle wrote:
actually they did in real life cook grenades, except in real life they jsut held the grenade til the desired time when they would throw it, its jsut who wants to wait for it??? in dod...

I was presuming you mean the word 'cook' to mean 'prime'
Yes I know they primed the nades, and in dod source you just pull the pin and wait, none of this chucking on the ground and picking up.

With the rifle nades, it takes a lot of skill to get the thing to fire so you can pick it up in time and chuck it (especially given the shorter fuse and the random bounces you can get). While I'm sure they didn't do this in real life - it doesn't mean it wasn't possible, they just weren't stupid enough to try in real life.
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greebo wrote:
- it doesn't mean it wasn't possible, they just weren't stupid enough to try in real life.

that is so funny #Rofl

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
Mr.Holiday

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best is when you go to prime a nade in source you accidently pick up a random rifle or some gun on the ground because the use button is so gay and u lose ur rifle nade in the ground and kill urself and teammates hahahahahah.
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KopiKat wrote:
I personally love source.

No more Sub Machinegun sniping, no more one shot kills from across the map with the k98 hitting your left arm, the BAR class gets TWO grenades, and a semo auto fire, iron sights make it so the garand once again has an advantage over the k98 (which it should, it was just as accurate AND semi-automatic), MG's are easier to avoid now thanks to smoke grenades, and not to mention the graphics.

It's absolutely wonderful, I have no complaints.

-KK

I second that We may be in for a big update this week or next so keep an eye out. Rumors in the valve forums are the map jagd, and possibly the British.

THe hAXis of evil
Canadian Rifle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually cook was the word before prime... but i am still not liking the hit boxes in source hence y i dont play it but hopefully they will fix it and i then i will play it!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: