FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Eagle what was the deal with the attitude?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigCaulk69

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the guy named . had to be xaz or sword because of the camping and really good score as soldier. First I thought it was sword cuz he had a perfect 25-0 record, then I killed him with HW. I say something to the effect of "gotcha llama". Then I got him a 2nd time and I said something like that again, trying to get a response to find out who it was. Then I get a response of something close to "F--- off" and something about sucking balls and some other insults and whatnot. I dunno my memory is faulty, but it was rude. So I figured it had to be xaz and that he was just on a good run. I thought the response was funny, cuz it was him and I think its funny when he gets mad... plus I like killing him. But then after the game is over I goto stats and see that . is EagleEyes. Now that surprised the hell out of me. I never expected such an attitude out of Eagle, and to add onto that I never expected Eagle to play with such llamaness. The guy was downright afraid to attack and was always hanging back. I dunno I was just curious what was up with that attitude.
Robbie

Snaggletooth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played him as SoXoR, and he was whining about spawn camping medics when we weren't in their spawn, or anywhere near it. I think all the aliases are making Eagle easier to kill, and more irratible, I got him with a shotgun...
Bada Bing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit don't tell me Eagle is letting his asshole brother play again I'm so glad POTW is gone.Someone that runs back to respawn after every fight even if they win pisses me off!!!!!Someone like that should never be voted player of the month either.TFC is just that kill as much as you can for your team so they can win,cap,etc.I have given him full med boosts on acropolis so he could get the flag with me and just because he is out of nades or low on armor he rund right for spawn.Give me a F****in break.

Are you threatening me ???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
FragFailure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm Eagle

We better not have round 2 of this.

- PWG member 2001
- TVB founder and leader 2001-2004
- The Ville's Vegas Bashes I-V
- T.V.L. (Ville TFC League)
- The Originator of the Off-Topic Posts
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
OmegaSiN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

give him a visit, that should sort him out
Ghanja420

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well next time ill be there to help u not kill him, and if he did cuss u i dunno if it was him and if it was him umm i guess u shouldnt of killed him
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, BigCaulk I was under the alias . and I was just having a good time. Then he starts to say "Who is this . guy????". And I said nothing cause I just wanted to play. The reason it looked like I wasn't attacking is because I was getting stuck for 2 seconds, and it kept saying Cl flush something. I was waiting for it to pass. Then when he killed me he kept saying llamarific or something to that effect. He was being an ass to me, and I didnt do anything. Then I told him to shut up and play the game, and to not worry who I was.

And I apologize for the for the Swearing I was just pissed that I was getting bad mouthed just because I was using an alias.

Oh, and Snaggle I wasn't aware that we hadn't capped 3 yet. That is when I said lets drop it.

[ This Message was edited by: EagleEyes on 2002-01-23 02:56 ]

[ This Message was edited by: EagleEyes on 2002-01-23 02:58 ]

[ This Message was edited by: EagleEyes on 2002-01-23 02:58 ]
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-01-23 02:21, Ghanja420 wrote:
Well next time ill be there to help u not kill him, and if he did cuss u i dunno if it was him and if it was him umm i guess u shouldnt of killed him

Gimme a break your saying that him using that language is right because he was killed?Thats bullshit just because Eagle is so good doesnt make him an acception to the rules.An while this thread is goin i seen him given a n00b hell the other nite cause everyone was crammed in the Corner O Death@avanti an someone from the other team lobbed a nade in there an waxed us all cept for the n00b hwguy in the door he b!tched an moaned for about 5minutes about how that guy was spamming nades an the only reason he was killed was cause one of his crazy teammates. The way i see it everyone in that room deserved what they got for standing behind the hwguy we all could have backed out an went around off the balcony but we didnt.Straight stat players as such,suck >.< He should go play DM cause he sucks as a team player.I didnt wanna say anything before this because of the way you people see him as a "great" player,but since its in the open now i figured i might as well while i got the chance.
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy Chong, I have no idea what you are talking about..
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good maybe you wont be up for a moaning.
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tommy.Chong, since I haven't a clue what you are talking about, I cannot defend what i did or said. So lets drop it.

[ This Message was edited by: EagleEyes on 2002-01-23 03:08 ]
Tommy.Chong

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You play on the wasenprotoport name or whatever ? Correct? If so then it was you moaning that nite over a n00b gettin you killed? Now do you understand?
Kjeldorian Royal Guard 42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caulk, you messed up by taunting him in the first place. Especially if you thought it was xazxazxazx whatever, why even acknowledge him? By taunting someone, you are asking for them to taunt you.

Sounds like Eagle and Caulk both just chewed each other out. Did this really require a post? I do not recall round one of this but round two sounds pretty bland. It's simple don't curse at someone. It will only bring the argument to a higher level. . . .err a lower level. Read Munkeyeye's sig and move on.

P.S. Tommy chill on the foul word usage ok? We don't lower the bar.

Come get Sum!
http://www.sumdumklan.net http://www.nightmarefactory.com

[ This Message was edited by: Kjeldorian Royal Guard on 2002-01-23 03:10 ]
EagleEyes

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KRG I agree with you. I should not have cursed, but it was getting pretty annoying. I don't know how Svvord does not get mad for everyone getting on his ass.
MunkeyEye
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and here's my signature in case you guys missed it!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> General Ramblings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: