FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Stabby Stab Night
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spotty
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

The Nanite wrote:
When: Saturday, March 4th 8pm Ville Time
Where: TV3
Password: stabby

Strictly speaking this won't just be a stabby stab night. We plan on having a sniping only map on 2fort and maybe on Hill Classic if you're up for it. Panzers/Zooks only on Kalt. Then we'll have a map that is stabby stab only. Any "accidental" gun kills on that map will result in some evil low health or bury or some such.

I preffer the pimp slap....and 8PM on a sat night???? dont you guys have a #Beer #Beer #Beer Life?
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah 2-Fort...memories of engineers, medics and spies...
What a great idea, Nanite!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tickles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

Strictly speaking this won't just be a stabby stab night. We plan on having a sniping only map on 2fort and maybe on Hill Classic if you're up for it. Panzers/Zooks only on Kalt. Then we'll have a map that is stabby stab only. Any "accidental" gun kills on that map will result in some evil low health or bury or some such.

I preffer the pimp slap....and 8PM on a sat night???? dont you guys have a #Beer #Beer #Beer Life?

Spotty, your attitude you seem to throw around here is quite repelling. Any idea when you'll drop it?
-=Ronin=-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in!!....MACHETE time...woohoo
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

Oh believe me I will be pimping you out and you will soon now what your Saturday nights are all about
loka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

Oh believe me I will be pimping you out and you will soon now what your Saturday nights are all about

lol simpleman

Some people like to not to spend money just to go out. Other people like to be left alone. Some people all they do is work on saturday nights, and all they have left is 1 hour to do things they rather just go home and play. why it seems like they have no life is beyond me. aren't some people in here family men and women?

And another thing when did 8pm become the hot hour to go out? I thought it was 11pm? Whatever everyone is entitled to there opinion although your choice of flaunting an a-hole attitude is quite obnoxious.

Tickles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

loka wrote:
Simpleman wrote:
Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

lol simpleman

Some people like to not to spend money just to go out. Other people like to be left alone. Some people all they do is work on saturday nights, and all they have left is 1 hour to do things they rather just go home and play. why it seems like they have no life is beyond me. aren't some people in here family men and women?

And another thing when did 8pm become the hot hour to go out? I thought it was 11pm? Whatever everyone is entitled to there opinion although your choice of flaunting an a-hole attitude is quite obnoxious.

loka, my girl, you hit the nail on the head. Some people love being keyboard commandos cause they can't act like jerks in real life.

Anyways, when you making me a sig?
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

Tickles wrote:
loka wrote:
Simpleman wrote:
Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

lol simpleman

loka, my girl, you hit the nail on the head. Some people love being keyboard commandos cause they can't act like jerks in real life.

I must have missed the A-Hole attitude because I don't see it. Who are you refering to??? And yes I am a family man

loka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

Bleeding Tomato wrote:
Tickles wrote:
loka wrote:
Simpleman wrote:
Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

lol simpleman

I must have missed the A-Hole attitude because I don't see it. Who are you refering to??? And yes I am a family man

spotty's tone sounded a little stingy, not in sarcasm, and I'm queen of sarcasm. I'm not here to make a debate on it though, just the tone some people got from it.

gator
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ville Time is based on what? CST?

That means 9 pm EST?
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gator wrote:
Ville Time is based on what? CST?

That means 9 pm EST?

Yep

Firebird

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume I can play too. I like custom maps. I'm just gonna DL the maps here cus it's faster.
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arg I got caught up in traffic for 2 1/2 hours. People need to quit running into eachother.
Spotty
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Re: Stabby Stab Night Reply with quote

loka wrote:
Bleeding Tomato wrote:
Tickles wrote:
loka wrote:
Simpleman wrote:
Spotty wrote:
The Nanite wrote:

lol simpleman

spotty's tone sounded a little stingy, not in sarcasm, and I'm queen of sarcasm. I'm not here to make a debate on it though, just the tone some people got from it.

I cant believe what this turned into, I was quite kidding about the "having a life" comment...and as for loka, 8 o'clock is when people start getting ready, get their shower/shave/clothes on. Then they get the friends over around 9-10, get riled up, and around 10-11 they go out. I'm speaking for the younger generation though. I didn't intend to start a flame war or anything, I assumed it would be taken as a joke but now that I look back on it it does seem pretty harsh and straight forward...I apologize

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Refrains from quoting, in spite of how cool and squishy all those boxes are starting to look, almost... hypnotic... NO! Must... resist... urge... to... QUOTE!!! GAH!*

Yeah, to me it just looks like a wee misunderstanding. It happens on los internettos.

I <3 you all! Everyone! <3!!! <3!!!!!!!!!!!

And... I really need someone to add me on msn and inform me of events like this or something! Unfortunately, I don't get on the forums or DoD as much as I'd like, but I'd love to get in for the special stuff at least. I've missed this place! In addition to being my personal DoD calendar, you get such signing perks as:

1) Free reign to oggle the sexiness contained within my display picture.
2) The ability to nudge me at your will.
3) Chocolate covered pretzels and cream soda.*

*Subject to availability and quantity desired.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: