FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
DoD:S Players - Thank You

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: DoD:S Players - Thank You Reply with quote

I want to thank all the DoD:S players for there hard work in reestablishing DoD:S here at the Ville. When we had that short period where ther was almost no traffic on TV1, I feared DoD:S was about to die. For me that is all that is left here game wise after the death of NS. Put once the call went out to try to save DoD:S here, the results were amazing. This is why I like this community, for all the games, so much. I feel honored to be an admin here again (Those who know me know I became dissillisuioned after NS failed here). I can't wait until I get everything on my computer working correctly again to rejoin all of you on the servers (Anyone what a extra crispy motherboard?)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah last week from about noon until 10:30 at night TV1 was 70% full or better gj, but we need to do a push again on traffic. We need to pull together again to make sure it becomes a popular source server. Over 950 players visited in 7 days Bender camped for three of them, and justice played like a stellar stat ho on nearly all of them.

THe hAXis of evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: