FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Windows Media Center Edition

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Windows Media Center Edition Reply with quote

I'm just curious if anyone out there uses it and if so how does it run. Is it a memory hog worth having over xp home? all that stuff, I've been curois about it for awhile and just woundering if it is something to look further in to or not. Boo hoo! Think

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had it for about a month. It was realy nice. I didn't notice any performance drop or anything. The start bar is VERY nice; probably the best thing about MCE. I say if you have it go for it. Plus if you're into organizing pictures and stuff then the Media Center app is sweet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bulk of what i do is listen to music browse image boards (I have about 2 gigs worth of pics) and then steam guild wars and WoW. As well as DVD management. From the sounds of it it sounds fairly nice and something i should look into. but i'm not sure yet.
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranc,, that sig is awesome!

Colossians 2:20 "You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the evil powers of this world. So why do you keep on following rules of the world"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Tech Corner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: