FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Gun shoots to the left
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simpleman wrote:
Well I think if they gave everyone 2000.00 to upgrade there systems we would have lots more playing...lol

The new updates must have helped source run smoother. I was getting some video lag when it first came out, (I guess it was video lag because my ping was always good) now I have no lag at all. They have also made the BAR worth shooting. I'm still pissed off from the last time I tried to use the Thompson, so I haven't used it anymore.

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a fire test that waldo did the creator of Caen for 1.3 The weapons have the exact same accuracy in source except for the smgs and pistols, but he also pointed out an interesting stat the thompson is responsible for the majority of kills in source??? turns out the smgs do more damage in source when hitting the head and torso. So I think the dev team made them more powerful then were faced with the future of smg whorage, and made them less accurate. When I meet a thompson close up they win every time

THe hAXis of evil
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thats probably because everytime you run accross a tommy or mp40 they are laying prone in a corner somewhere....lol Thats another thing I don't like is all the attacking classes are not advancing they just lay around waiting for people to walk by. Don't get me wrong this is also starting to happen in DoD 1.3 as well. I never seen it as bad as it is now. I'm a full out rusher and it just gets so annoying when 3/4 of the other team is laying behind every nook and cranny anymore. With tommy guns and mp40's at that. I can see the snipers and MG's, but the smg's and K98's . I never seen anyone prone with a k98 before untill the last few times I have played unless they were ducking fire. Lately I have seen people camping,laying prone with K98 and stay at that spot the whole map. . Ok I'm done ranting...lol

Stand up run and "OPEN FIRE GORDON"
Ricen
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL --- Ok Simple, take ya some Medimucial, Gerital, and a few happy pills then tell us what ya realy think.

All joking aside, we have had some good games on TV1 this week. Felt kind of like a nade athon last night !

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.
Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

Last edited by Ricen on Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rough Justice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Simpleman"]Well thats probably because everytime you run accross a tommy or mp40 they are laying prone in a corner somewhere....lol Thats another thing I don't like is all the attacking classes are not advancing they just lay around waiting for people to walk by. Don't get me wrong this is also starting to happen in DoD 1.3 as well. I never seen it as bad as it is now. I'm a full out rusher and it just gets so annoying when 3/4 of the other team is laying behind every nook and cranny anymore. With tommy guns and mp40's at that. I can see the snipers and MG's, but the smg's and K98's . I never seen anyone prone with a k98 before untill the last few times I have played unless they were ducking fire. Lately I have seen people camping,laying prone with K98 and stay at that spot the whole map. . Ok I'm done ranting...lol

I hate when Bender does that too
junkyard
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricen wrote:
LOL --- Ok Simple, take ya some Medimucial, Gerital, and a few happy pills then tell us what ya realy think.

All joking aside, we have had some good games on TV1 this week. Felt kind of like a nade athon last night !

It's always a nade athon when justice is on he is a total haxor I may start the source marathon a little late on Friday got to lube up first with some white russians #Beer

THe hAXis of evil
BENDER

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rough Justice"]
Simpleman wrote:
Well thats probably because everytime you run accross a tommy or mp40 they are laying prone in a corner somewhere....lol Thats another thing I don't like is all the attacking classes are not advancing they just lay around waiting for people to walk by. Don't get me wrong this is also starting to happen in DoD 1.3 as well. I never seen it as bad as it is now. I'm a full out rusher and it just gets so annoying when 3/4 of the other team is laying behind every nook and cranny anymore. With tommy guns and mp40's at that. I can see the snipers and MG's, but the smg's and K98's . I never seen anyone prone with a k98 before untill the last few times I have played unless they were ducking fire. Lately I have seen people camping,laying prone with K98 and stay at that spot the whole map. . Ok I'm done ranting...lol

I hate when Bender does that too

woot woot , yeah u like me when i prone in corner with me KAR dont you
Simpleman
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amx_ban 0 Bender " for sleeping on the job"
Lt. Black

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go go Maynard! For the win!

As previously posted...

It's the same way in Source. Until that's fixed, most of us won't change.

Some just need to upgrade their computers, but at least they're on the logical side of the battle for now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> Day of Defeat Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: