FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
What's the status?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: What's the status? Reply with quote

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows when all the servers are going to be back up. Are they still being worked on, or what? I'm sure a lot of other people are wondering the same thing. Also, are supporters going to get their access back soon? It kind of sucks having to wait a long time to get into the only DoD server when I have a reserved slot anyway...

I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything, I just would like to know what's going on. It seems to be a mystery so far.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TeddyRuxpin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: What's the status? Reply with quote

Stevo wrote:
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows when all the servers are going to be back up.... Also, are supporters going to get their access back soon?

I have been wondering the same thing... Blue Ruler Ville, 5, and 7 down I think? It will be great when they are back up!

I didn't realize the supporters didn't have their access right now. I payed for a gold membership about a week ago, but I don't have my account set up yet either... Hopefully the donations can help a bit on getting everything put together
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You still haven't been approved? I think the admins went on strike or something...

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ George
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just have our hands full with getting everything back on line, Powder or Jfet should have your supporter stuff set up soon. As for the servers, I dont know if there is a time frame, but since the crash hit during the holidays, most of us are prioritising our families at the moment. Everything should be back to normal here relatively soon
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has there been any progress since the last post?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is still the holidays...silly goose
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything new? Eh?

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
DaKon
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this rate I don't think it will be anytime soon. Mani mod has supported reserved spots from the release of DODS.

The sad thing a lot of regulars have left.

I mainly play on non ville servers now (due to reserve spots , lack of source admins, no auto kick for idles and no custom maps to be voted in or in rotation).
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaKon wrote:

I mainly play on non ville servers now (due to reserve spots , lack of source admins, no auto kick for idles and no custom maps to be voted in or in rotation).

Dakon I wish you were the only one that feels this way but I know your not by talking to other Villians.

rANCOR hUNTER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaKon wrote:
At this rate I don't think it will be anytime soon. Mani mod has supported reserved spots from the release of DODS.

Come play with me DK! I miss the regs too. There are a lot of people that play that i dont really like. They're not like the old DoD community thats for sure.
Diplomat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sorry im a little late to this party but i do feel i should adress the situation as best as i can.

With the holidays my schedule and jfets schedule and for the most part everyones schedule has been up in the air. With my recent engagement my time has been limited as i have been carted around like a show pony and told the story of how i asked my future wife to marry me a billion times. Now that i am back and can sit infront of my computer and organize, prioritize (sp), and figure a way to get out of this situation. I will say there will be changes around here...as we did have a problem with the HD that contains every server minus 1, 3, 4. That has been sorta fixed but most info was lost...unfortunally on that HD was admin stuff such as the ban manager and part of the complaint dept. (they were mainly fixed but we have had some problems with it since then) and most of the supporter stuff. As far as the supporter stuff goes you will get your months back that is a given and should be expected. I want everything to get fixed quickly but things just don't move that quickly. I have been working with an outside ville person to redo the whole ville from nuts and bolts and that just takes time. Just bare with me bare with us...and i promise that things will get better.

Sorry for all the trouble and i understand the disgruntled feelings and dejected feelings. But i am working on it and i will work on it.

PMM
Stevo
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, now at least we have a clear answer. Thank you, Powder.

The Official TVR Website

Fopp
Song of the Week
ROOFCUTTER
Server Admin
Server Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the man....the PMM! to be exact! we are all rooting for you and thank all of you who are working on this place called THE VILLE
Bleeding Tomato
Ville Supporter
Ville Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you powder for the info and honesty. It is greatly appreciated by me and the rest of the Villians I'm sure. You do a good job keeping things running

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Ville.org Half-Life Gaming Community Forum Index -> F-A-Q All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: